All Topics / Help Needed! / 11 Second Solution ???

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of BrinlioBrinlio
    Participant
    @brinlio

I have just read to book and looked at various areas and applied the 11 second soultion. I tried such areas as Bathurst, Yass, Goulburn, Queanbeyan and Bega and every time the answer came up where the sale price was at least $35,000-$50,000 over the answer I got using the 11 second solution. I am going to use the equity I have to get started. The only way around this as I see it is to use more equity to reduce it down to a positive cash flow, but then I can only get one or two properties. I this the correct way around this??
    Any ideas??/advise???
    Thanks

Profile photo of ian_from_brisbaneian_from_brisbane
    @ian_from_brisbane

No… the ‘correct’ way (really there is no right/wrong) would be to keep looking. Throwing more capital at a property will just give you a lousy CoCR anyway.

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

If the numbers dont work dont rework the numbers, investing is not a race, did your father tell you the storey of the old bull and the young bull talking at the top of the mountain looking at the heard???

[email protected][:o)]

Profile photo of bluecatbluecat
    Participant
    @bluecat

Hi,

Expand your search and look further afield – use the equity wisely because once you use it – it might be a while before you build some more

cheers,
    bluecat

Do today what you want to do tomorrow

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.