All Topics / Heads Up! / Reno Kings Seminar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of Native_MetaLNative_MetaL
    @native_metal

Hi all
    I’m thinking of attending the Reno kings Seminar later this month and I just wanted to know if anyone else has ever been to one of there shows and whether they think it was worth the money.
    Not sure if there is anyone in the forum who has been to both Steve McKnight’s and Reno kings but if there is’ are these seminars different or very similar.

Thanks

Profile photo of TEEJAYTEEJAY
    @teejay

Basic_Metal I have been to Steve Mcknight course.

What I got out of it
    *Inspirational
    *Made Contacts
    *Not Rocket Science basically advised to get out on the streets and search – the more deals you search yu will eventually come across a bargain.
    *Notes average to good
    *Stories good to listen to and learn from

Have not been on a Ren0s king course – but seems to be more hands on and practical. Obviously if I had the time and money I would go on every course going to pick up whatever point I could. After three years of intro seminars I humbly believe that Steve’s course and the reno Kings courses course are the ones to do.

Hope this helps.

Profile photo of wrappackwrappack
    @wrappack

Haven’t been to their seminar. But jump onto their website and buy their books. Do not think about buying them, just buy them. They are dirt cheap and better than bloody brilliant on so many, many levels

Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

Hi NM,

I went to a seminar of theirs last year and got a lot out of it.

I would definately recommend you going if you intend to do renovations.

If the word “RENO” makes you vomit [xx(] by just reading it, then save your dough! Instead I’d put the money to going to Steve McKnight’s seminar in March if you haven’t been to one. I’d do that anyway!

Use the search function, you will see lots of discussion on Geoff Doidge & Paul Eslick, or try their website – http://www.financialsuccesssystems.com

If nothing else it will be entertaining! They are very funny men.[:o)][:o)]

Regards,

Del

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

If you’re into renos then go for it. If I had the time and inclination to hop on a plane… and could handle the a dose of Paul and Geoff for multiple days – then I’d go too.

It’s sure to be practical.

Bye,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.