All Topics / General Property / The HotHouse

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of yackyack
    @yack

Anyone been watching the heads on the Hothouse? Where is Bridie Island or whatever the island is called?

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

I haven’t been watching it however Bribie Island is in Queensland either on or near the sunshine coast, very nice area actually.

Regards Bear

POSITVE CASHFLOW properties and Joint Ventures available!
    For the BEST deals register via E-mail [email protected]
    DONT MISS OUT!!!!!

Profile photo of elveselves
    @elves

once not wanted.
    My inlaws had land there many years ago, they sold, bet they wish they hadnt
    elves

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

My aunt lives on Bribie Island, right on the water. Properties have had enormous growth she said and are exxy now. Apparrently they’re running out of land now and there has been some talk about plans for building up higher.
    We’re invited over there for next Xmas [:D][8D][:X] so I’m going to have a good look around on the island[8D].

It’s North from Redcliff, not too far from Caboolture and only about an hour or so from Brisbane.
    THere is not that much work on the island itself, a lot of people who live there are retired, this is what I’ve been told.

Profile photo of ginamarreeginamarree
    @ginamarree

Bribie is pretty nice !!!

The spot where the Hot House is being made is REALLY FLASH !!!! [:)]

Profile photo of RodCRodC
    @rodc

As mentioned, Bribie, is north of Redcliffe, East of Caboolture. It’s joined to the mainland by a bridge which is about 1km long crossing the Pumicestone Channel. About 90% of the island is sanctuary/national park so all the development is limited to the southern part of the island. Most of the development has been on the channel (mainland) side and there’s been many canal developments in the last 15 years.

For many years the island was the mainstay of retirees and fisherman with weekenders. Now with all the new subdivisions there’s a lot more larger homes for those who want the lifestyle within commuting distance of Brisbane. The worst part would be the narrow road (and bridge) to the highway.

My inlaws used to have property there as well, so I’ve spent some time there. Great spot.

Rod.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.