All Topics / Help Needed! / Perth +ve cashflow properties

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of EvanEvan
    @evan

Hi everyone,

I am new to the property market, having just read Steve’s book about 6 months ago, but am having great difficulty finding any +ve cashflow properties in the area in which I live… Perth.

I am feeling really inspired to sink my teeth in, but I cannot find any +ve cashflow properties.

Are these properties ever advertised in newspapers e.t.c, or do people snap them up before they make it out to the general public?

If there is anyone participating in the forum that has some +ve cashflow properties in Perth? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you could share which suburbs/towns you have your properties in.

(I have a sneaking suspicion that I will have to look in country areas)

/evan

Profile photo of kelvinhkelvinh
    @kelvinh

You suspect correctly…
    you may come out positive, if you have a huge depsoit and loads of depreciation… MAYBE…
    but other than that go country… even then I have to say theres slim pickings…

Just keep on hunting… Good luck…

Profile photo of bluecatbluecat
    Participant
    @bluecat

Hi Evan,

Yes, as you think, CF+ places are harding to find but mostly they are about finding solutions to problems (as Steve says) – think about things differently and try to be creative with problems or see things as others don’t see them

i know this sound very pie in the sky but that is the way to really make in the impact that you are after

just keep going and remember the deal of the century is just around the corner but sometimes we don’t recognise it

cheers,
    bluecat

Do today what you want to do tomorrow

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.