All Topics / Opinionated! / Phone bills aaghh

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Hey all,
    Didn’t know where to put this one so here it is.[:D] Was shown the other day by a friend a way to save big $$$ on phone bills and maybe make a few $$$$ more. This thing is growing rapidly and thought I would throw it up here to show you all. I spend over $180 per month (up to $500) [V]on Mobile bills and I think that will be cut drastically and it makes me feel warm and fuzzy to think I am finally getting a better deal on my phone bills.[^]………anyway no sales pitch here just could save some dough……..check it out and see what you think….Go it or blow it[:p]…… Asta la vista ( is that how you spell it).[;)]

http://www.1cellnet.com/deero

If need to know more Private message me….

Enjoy
    AD [:o)]
    (Andrew)

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters in the end.

Profile photo of ANUBISANUBIS
    Participant
    @anubis

Hi AD,

Seems very similar to schemes the big telco’s have stamped out in the past, and continue to pursue legally. My sources tell me this one may already be under “consideration”.

Cheers

A

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

mmm. Oh well I am happy to pay cheaper phone bills while it lasts. The big telco’s may not be able to stamp them all out…..even though there is no reason but their monopoly of the market. Wy would they stamp out players such as this but for the fact they offer good deals that the telco’s won’t offer.

Enjoy
    AD [:0)]
    (Andrew)

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters in the end.

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

im gonna say one word…

Skype dont know if you guys have heard of this program, but it allows you free net 2 net phone calls, its all free and very cool, but the big wait on this program is that its going to offer free phone calls from your home computer to calling any landline in the world….

Still at the moment waiting on more press release on when it will have free net to land line calls, just one of those things, were all waiting excitedly for.

Cheers,
    sis

People 4get that by saving just $3 a day & investing it sensibly
    over a working life, you’ll end up with around $1 million

Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul

There’s a card called ‘supersaver’ available from 7-11s. in fact there are many different brands offering 5 cents a minute to the UK, US, etc etc.

Without having to spend 99 or 199 to become an ‘affiliate’ or a ‘consultant’ and get into MLM.

i’ve been using the supersaver to call NZ on property deals lately and it’s unbelievable value.

cheers-
    mini

Participant
    @anubis

AD,

These deals can be set up by purchasing a group of mobiles and “arranging” bonus options like yes time or my hour to cover 24 hr periods then forwarding a mass of calls through these numbers. The Mobile company gets no revenue (free calls) but has to pay terminating charges to other networks. THey see the pattern which breaches fair use policy and go for the throat.

VoIP (Voice over IP) is going to be huge – it damaged the long distance call industry in the US badly in some areas – they have a very fractured system with regional operators, like having a different telco for each state here. Skype looks very interesting, and the big guys aren’t standing around waiting they want to have a piece of the pie if it is going to eat into current revenues.

The calling cards can be the way to go, even Telstra sells them at low rates (probably under a sub brand) just to have a slice of the market.

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

Hi sis
    They all say they will be offering that soon, I been hearing that for years, media ring said that about 6 years ago. I think it’s to get u to download their proggy, then eventually it comes in where u can ring landline phones, but u have to pay.

Net to net been around for a long time, but beware of mobs that say they will offer free net to landline.

Regards Bear

Originally posted by Still in School:

im gonna say one word…

Skype dont know if you guys have heard of this program, but it allows you free net 2 net phone calls, its all free and very cool, but the big wait on this program is that its going to offer free phone calls from your home computer to calling any landline in the world….

Still at the moment waiting on more press release on when it will have free net to land line calls, just one of those things, were all waiting excitedly for.

Cheers,
    sis

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

Yeah, but when you have net phone calls, you sound like a dalech (sp?).

kay henry

Participant
    @anubis

Exterminate, exterminate!

Profile photo of ajwansajwans
    Participant
    @ajwans

At the moment you can get a 3 phone and pay $99/month
    for upto $500 calls. If only their phones weren’t such
    bricks.

andy

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

The other day I got an email from the marketer who offer 1cellnet discount phone bill as well as opportunity to earn big bug like US$20k per month. It is a bit of sciticle (can’t spell) but I am still thinking about. coz if it is a discount then it is better than nothing.

Warm Regards

ChanDollars
    [Keep going, you’re on your way to Frolic Freedom!]

@still-in-school

Hio Guys,

im also sick of my fone bills as well, nasty but not nice, i think i told PG, a bit of a while back, how big the bill was, and he was just shocked, but couldnt understand how it was possible, to be charged so much. (but not as much as what AD is spending on his fone bills… but that figure is nasty too…)

still im waiting for VoIP, to be more readily available, but what, was that thing the other night either on ACA or TT, about a new telephone company offering cheaper calls again, that are really going to throw Optus and Telstra, to push their prices in further down and cheaper…

anyone remember the name of that company?

Cheers,
    sis

Participant
    @anubis

Will be just like 3 with mobiles. Notice how their super low pricing has had no impact on the larger companies? They just can’t get enough penetration or market share to make it worth while for the big boys. The resellers have to buy this airtime somewhere and make up for the losses in another area. When they don’t they disappear. 3 has deep pockets thanks to its parents, but it can’t bleed billions forever.

@still-in-school

the other thing, with 3 fones are, there to big, thats the biggest turn off for me, and the fone looks like a brick and seems to way alot…

much prefer, optus service and telehone network… but only one problem… Optus dont say yes to everywhere… [V]

Cheers,
    sis

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by Still in School:

the other thing, with 3 fones are, there to big, thats the biggest turn off for me, and the fone looks like a brick and seems to way alot…

much prefer, optus service and telehone network… but only one problem… Optus dont say yes to everywhere… [V]

Cheers,
    sis

sis,

why can’t you just have 2 instead of 3 phone.

Warm Regards

ChanDollars
    [Keep going, you’re on your way to Frolic Freedom!]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.