All Topics / Help Needed! / brisbane accountant needed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of ian_from_brisbaneian_from_brisbane
    @ian_from_brisbane

Hello everyone!

I have lived in my first PPoR (of which I got FHOG for) for around one month now and am itching to move out already.

Someone has just told me that I don’t officially need to stay there for any certain amount of time. I don’t want to risk the $7000 I have received if there’s any possibility of having to give it back, but moving out and renting with my brother as soon as possible will be most beneficial.

Anyway, I was wondering also if someone could recommend a good property investor’s accountant and solicitor in the Brisbane CBD or innercity area.

Both professionals would need to be willing to teach a novice a few things about property investing too!

Thanks!
    -Ian

Profile photo of JuliaJulia
    @julia

Ian,
    I am a Qld accountant but on Bribie Island Rd. If you send me your e-mail address I will send you my free rental property booklet.

[email protected]

Profile photo of USTYCOONS2003USTYCOONS2003
    @ustycoons2003

Julia,

I am in the same position as Ian. Would you be able to send me the info as well on [email protected]

thanks.

Profile photo of ian_from_brisbaneian_from_brisbane
    @ian_from_brisbane
    Originally posted by Julia:

Ian,
    I am a Qld accountant but on Bribie Island Rd. If you send me your e-mail address I will send you my free rental property booklet.

[email protected]

Hi Julia, I tried to email you at that address a few days ago but it bounced. I will try again.

Profile photo of JuliaJulia
    @julia

Sorry All,

Having trouble with out new web page. I don’t understand and they only tell me simplistic stories but apparently the site had to become our web master for our e-mail addresses and Melb IT stuffed up.
    Anyway we are getting our e-mails now.

Julia

Profile photo of JillJill
    @jill

Hey Ian

My husband and I use a guy from a company called Intertax at Springwood. He’s really awesome and is the only accountant I know who actually dapples in property himself so he understands our needs. Just look up Intertax.

Regards

Jill

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.