All Topics / General Property / Rental Prices

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of BalliezBalliez
    Participant
    @balliez

Ok, this may sound like a stupid question at first but bear with me, being of age 16 and wanting to start looking for +ive cash flow property’s early, I don’t really know how much houses rent for? I live in Brisbane and figure that renting prices differ from city to city. Just wondering if someone could give me a price for say a 4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, and Garaged Home?

And is there a rough estimate for extra Bedrooms/Bathrooms like add $50 per week for each?

Only reason I ask this is because the 11 second solution doesn’t work if I have no idea of rent prices…

Thx Ballz

The weak will feed off of the strong until they are strong enough to be fed off of…

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

Greetings Balliez, and welcome to the forum

That is very much an open question , but by no means a stupid question. No such thing as a stupid question.

I would suggest you go to real etstate agents in the area’s you are looking at and talk to them as it varies so much from area to area.

Good luck with your ventures

Regards Bear

Profile photo of Elysium-MElysium-M
    @elysium-m

Also, check the rental pages in the newspaper. If you read it often enough, that should give you a rough idea of the range of acceptable rent prices for the relevant area.

Cheers
    Elysium-M

DIY Residential Property Settlements in WA – the book coming soon! When I can get my act together…

Profile photo of BalliezBalliez
    Participant
    @balliez

Ok, thank of the advice, time to get moving then

Lyas Balliez

PS Does anyone know where Tiwoil is…i was having a look at houses online and there are some good priced ones out there, just the site said it was “West Brisbane” But its not in the Street Directory..must be FAR west..Lyas

The weak will feed off of the strong until they are strong enough to be fed off of…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.