All Topics / Heads Up! / Rober Kiyosaki’s Rich Dad/Poor Dad

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

I did not say you must have a ‘lack of money’. No money would seriously dent how you can live, but the pursuit of money should not be what life is all about. In the end, it’s not going to make us happy. However, if we are unhappy, at least we will be comfortable [:)]

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by melbear:

I did not say you must have a ‘lack of money’. No money would seriously dent how you can live, but the pursuit of money should not be what life is all about. In the end, it’s not going to make us happy. However, if we are unhappy, at least we will be comfortable [:)]

Cheers
    Mel

Cool…point taken…have fun Melbear

Warm Regards

ChanDollars
    [Keep going, you’re on your way to Frolic Freedom!]

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

I think Pelicans comment was on the money, we need to change the way we think and I agree his books are much better than his courses.
    If the books are so good isn’t it a matter of writing our own stratagy of what is in the material to suite our own situation, cost of book $30.00 cost of course $3,000.00 big difference.

If you have a Rich Dad and a poor Dad isn’t that neutral gearing? … joke! … Phil

[email protected]

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by residentialwealth:

If you have a Rich Dad and a poor Dad isn’t that neutral gearing? … joke! … Phil

[email protected]

I never thought of that before….thanks…lol

Warm Regards

ChanDollars
    [The bridge between where you are right now & where you want to be tomorrow is knowledge]

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.