All Topics / General Property / Northern Gold Coast

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of ginamarreeginamarree
    @ginamarree

Hi, I am looking at properties at the Northern end of the Gold Coast Qld, Mt Warren Park, Windaroo, Ormeau etc.
    Does anyone have any thoughts on these areas?[?]

Ginamarree

Profile photo of elveselves
    @elves

Prices have shot up between gold coast and eight mile plains that I know of.

I was going to buy a block of land in an estate a year ago, forget the place, just off the smith st exit on the freeway, new area, lots of expensive houses, bloack was 125k,next I looked near Dream world, a place called upper Coomera and surrounds, again around those prices, unfortunately I didnt, cant get a place there now.

Years ago near Pimpama, I was going to buy 5 acres…again, bailed out (had a hubby at the time who was conservative) I can only tell you that the prices in those areas at last look, were not cheap….do some research though

Profile photo of ginamarreeginamarree
    @ginamarree

Hi elves,
    Thanks for the tip.

I’ve heard about Coomera Waters, someone told me a little while ago about this guy they know buying a block there 18mths ago for 130k and only just recently sold it for 275k.

A bit out of my price range[:(]

Ginamarree

Profile photo of elveselves
    @elves

yup, my sister nearly killed me for not buying..thats three misses near there I better retire.

Some friends tells me Robina, hop skip and jump from gold coast, still older area of there thats not as expensive…but fropm what my other members tell me, quite expensive…not my area, or taste…

a coupke of years ago you could get houses near logan for 65K, but now they are 200 and over., not all, but gotta watch the areas they have pockets…

Profile photo of RickHyRickHy
    @rickhy

Hi all, nth GC has moved a fair bit. I bought off the plan in upper commera for $250 and still waiting on settlement and it has been valued in the low 300’s now …woo hoo !

Profile photo of damonneale4650damonneale4650
    @damonneale4650

i would recommend you to check out the bay islands. they have experienced exceptional captial growth. macleay and russell islands are my picks.
    any questions email me back.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.