All Topics / General Property / wildy wealthy women

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

Elves, I have no intuition- guess I’m not much of a woman :o) I kind of prefer logic and reason :)

Mel- soooo pleased you are guru’ed out!! You’re such a strong person, you can make it on your own!

kay henry

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

To all the Ladies,

Can us guys join the Wildy Wealth Women Club [^],

im not sure if i heard right, but did they say there are over 600 ladies [:X] in this club ?

Cheers,
    sis

People 4get that by saving just $3 a day & investing it sensibly
    over a working life, you’ll end up with around $1 million

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

Hey sis , i think u thinking with the wrong head agin!!!!! But i must say i like your way of thinking . hehehe

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

It is great to see the ladies on the front foot. Dymphna Boholt seems like a very clever lady and I am sure the learning will be tough but rewarding. I hope they make dozens of millionaires out there who find their financial freedom.

Enjoy
    AD [:0)]
    (Andrew)

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters in the end.

Profile photo of elveselves
    @elves

I’m sure there will those that make it and those that don’t, as in all walks of life.

Actually I thought most women picked the homes? or properties (married generalisation here folks!)

as in those that control the purse strings…lol

cheers all

Profile photo of prosperitygirlprosperitygirl
    @prosperitygirl

Hi All,

I am the person who created http://www.wildlywealthywomen.com. Dymphna is my business partner and an amazing accountant, property investor taxation and asset protection expert and general all round lovely person.

I managed to get both her and Dr. Dolf de Roos to agree to mentor women around Australia every week, both over the phone and live (at our Wildly Wealthy Women’s Wicked Weekends).

I am the one who has only been investing for around a year now. I am a Prosperity Coach and have been doing that for around 4 years – my clients are mainly in the U.S. So I don’t actually teach anything specific about Real Estate (I leave that to the experts) I just teach people how to create a Millionaire Mindset so they attract more wealth into their lives. I’m into multiple streams of income myself[:)]

I think people should be open minded (but definately a healthy skepticism is good) about what else is out there. I personally love to learn – I’m currently ready Steve’s book 0 – 130 properties and am LOVING it!

Happing investing everyone

Sandy

http://www.wildlywealthywomen.com

@elves

Thanks for your response Sandy
    Goodluck to all, I just cant afford the fees
    why doesnt anyone run something that isnt so expensive for many people out there that want to try, just cant afford the cash.

cheers

Elves

Profile photo of TaniaoakleyTaniaoakley
    @taniaoakley

Hi Everyone

I’m just coming in here to vouch for Dymphna Boholt. I work with Dymphna on a regular basis and she is my preferred property educator in everything that my organization does on the property side of the wealth creation industry. She is a lovely lovely person who really just wants to help people. She bacame rich through property, not through selling seminars. It is everyone around her asking her to share her knowledge with others that has prompted her into this industry (myself included).

I’ll never forget the day I sat in her office a few years back and had the full impact of asset protection explained to me. I restructured that day, and affiliated with her not long after. I have hundreds of happy clients that just love Dymphna and I am hearing nothing but good things coming back from the Wildly Wealthy Women program.

Cheers everyone

Tania Oakley
    Managing Director
    Fintel Financial Intelligence

Knowledge is not power…its actioning the knowledge that makes you powerful!

@elves

Thats good, thanks for the info

Elves

Profile photo of PhoenixrisingPhoenixrising
    @phoenixrising

Hi,

Got a flyer yesterday about a seminar called
    Secrets Of Growing Rich Super Conference2004
    By Dymphna Boholt

It looks very similar to Ed Burtons recent seminars

I have not been involved in either of these
    Just thought I’d mention it

Cheers

Geoff

Profile photo of ezy.home.loans23320ezy.home.loans23320
    @ezy.home.loans23320

I am a wildly wealthy woman..and yes it cost me $3000
    I went to a seaminar cost another $500 for accomodation for 3 days…Was it worth it Most of it was very informative, If you learn one thing thats more than you knew before…I have since met up with 6 women like minded so that alone was worth the money…But boy did they make a profit do the maths 500 women 3000 each $1.500.000 take out their expenses and they would still be smiling..Good on them and their accounting firm is still reaping the rewards they charge $150 per hour consultation fee and who knows what the book will bring in…whish i had the know how to make that much money in that shorta time.
    overal I am happy with my investment into the Wildly wealthy women The 6 women I am now involved with have a company called MAJACK and we are going to set the world on Fire.”they the www use a lot of other peoples material” but have permission to do so. This foram is better they still have to work out a few kinks from theirs..dymphna is the brains of the two.

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Good on you girls go for it … i have a home study program and have TWO lady financial planners as female coaches, my home study program is under $300.00 (500 pages) with after support. My only problem with WWW is the course they supply has huge commissions built in and is overseas based, why can’t we have a program that is DESIGNED BY AUSTRALIANS FOR AUSTRALIANS, we have the tools in this country to suceed if you know where to look and it is not expensive, in my view to get the knowledge at an affordable price, Wealth for Women yes!!! $3,000.00 no kindest regards [email protected]

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.