All Topics / General Property / wildy wealthy women

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 32 total)
  • Profile photo of elveselves
    @elves

Another promo! This was last on TV-today tonight a few months ago. Someone else might be interested. its on tomorrow nights program.

Not cheap, I did look into it last time…the usual, tapes seminars were offered…they have a web site.

Cheers

Elves – not connected to anyone!

Profile photo of ShusharShushar
    @shushar

Being blonde – what is the promo???

[:(]

“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

http://www.wildlywealthywomen.com

Yes for only $2995, you get your very own mentor!! And you get your story published in a book! The authors won’t even have to write the book- you will be!! and they get the profits- wow- this just gets better and better.

Isn’t it marvellous these women mentoring us for only $2995.

Guru schmuru- save your 3000 bucks for a deposit on an IP.

kay henry

Profile photo of MelanieMelanie
    @melanie

Hi,

I know the lady who is running this programme and I have to say she is the real deal – an experienced and very successful property investor. Compared to what other educators are offering I think it’d be money very well spent.

[:)]
    Mel
    [email protected]

@kay-henry

Mel,

I’m not suggesting they’re con artists or insincere :o))

I just prefer the seinfeld episode (on last night) on mentoring.

kay henry

Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

When they were on last time, they commented that they had only been investing for 9 months !![:0]

I think that I might try this too. Good money spinner.

Regards,

Del

Profile photo of elveselves
    @elves

exactly

I get the newsletter, but I find paying those kind of fees are exhorbitant

comeone women, lets start our own clubs…well men welcome too…lol

@kay-henry

elves, I don’t know much about property, but I can do a mean fozzy bear impersonation. Can come along to your new club??

kay henry

@elves

lol

I tried to start a property investment group at work
    got one fellow a bit like me, keen as….

got a gunner and a goer, but whats that saying? money talks….#$%#@% walks!

No references to you….mind, just my work mates.
    Sometimes I feel like saying put your money where your mouth is, when one came to me and asked whats happening…I said to him “er you guys aren’t thats for sure!”

I did a load of research before xmas and I wanted to set somethng in motion, a way of spreading the laod, but sharing the spoils and the knowledge….

cheers

Elves

lol

@kay-henry

I take that as a no. [:(] o fozzy bear for you, my friend!

Re this “action” thing. We;ll, some of us can;t afford to buy an IP every pay day. You can’t expect people to run off and spend 100k every day! You godda be patient. There are probably 10,000 people on here who are gonna buy a property tomorrow… but there are another 10,000 who might have to wait a few months to do so.

I remember a post on here a few months ago which asked were people gonna buy an IP in the next few months… there were a bunch of people who were deriding others for considering investing, and telling them to hold off for 1 year until the “bloodletting” occurred.

One is either a fool to buy or a fool to wait… or a hero to buy or a hero to wait. Everyone is at their own stage, elves- be patient :o)

Guess I’ll have to entertain sis, PG and Chan with my fozzy impersonation when (and if) they have a drink with me again [:)]

kay henry

@elves

lol
    I will let you know…..

I’m not talking about doing a transaction, research and finding out what people want was the first stage, expectations, goals, official stuff…lol not buying, heavens, these people mean well…

there are talkers and there are walkers..it isnt about patience…no one said lets buy now. I am not longer a MUG, where I do the running around, been there done that in business and in QUOTA

If people want something, they have to be a little prepared to do some work make the effort, it isnt about money, or knowledge, it is effort and enthusiasm, ideas etc…the rest begins to flow..

gee no one asked me for drinks…sob sob…

elves

@kay-henry

Elves, you would have course been invited for a drink :o) Anything I go to is an open affair- not a private thing.

Elves- those fellows- sis and Chan and PG, and Pisces too, I believe- do have get togethers – meetings- to discuss property, and I think they have them regularly :)) Why not private sis and ask him when they’re meeting again- he’s a very helpful guy :)

kay henry

Profile photo of Rebecca1Rebecca1
    @rebecca1

Now listen up, girls. Do a little more than just take a cursory look and you’ll see almost the same signs as all the get-rich-boys give out.

If you reckon the men are bad news when it comes to property spruiking, stand aside, the girls are gonna show ’em what for – until it all comes raining down on ’em.

Stay indoors babes. And make sure you lock em up tight.

Tight Bec

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

http://www.wildlywealthymen.com/

For those blokes feeling left out [;)]

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Isn’t one of those ladies an accountant? Dymphna Bolt or something (I haven’t looked at the link)?

Dale GG recommends her highly as an accountant (for property investors), so she can’t be all bad. But yes, I think I’m FINALLY Guru’ed out, and will stick to buying books in the future.

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

I don’t know much about WWW but $3k is not bad to go for seminar or mentoring if the people who are teaching you know a lot more than you about property investment. One can’t learn every thing from books. Steve also started his investing after doing one seminar.

Cheers
    PropertyGuRu
    I want to be billionaire! [;)]

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally Quoted From Kay Henry:
    Guess I’ll have to entertain sis, PG and Chan with my fozzy impersonation when (and if) they have a drink with me again

Anytime Kay as long as you bring your Zebra again.

Warm Regards

ChanDollars
    [Keep going, You’re on your way to financial freedoom]

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru
    Anytime Kay as long as you bring your Zebra again.

that is for Monica not for you Chan$[:I]

Cheers
    PropertyGuRu
    I want to be billionaire! [;)]

Profile photo of Kiwi-FullaKiwi-Fulla
    @kiwi-fulla

Personally I love the idea of any gender getting into the property wealth scene. I have plenty of female friends that are actively wrapping or doing rental properties and have one good friend that I was talking to the other day and she said to me that if she had 20/20 vision she would have asked me more about how I had set my trust and company up as my foundation of solid building blocks…. she has a big tax issue now and is in a bit of a mess. But I have tried to encourage her by saying that I was only just getting my feet in the water now (as most of my resources have gone into building my vehicle to move though the wealth swamp)… and she has 3 properties wrapped turning over nett $20K.
    All pucky aside … I would go with what you think is best for you … listen to others ….yet, however it is your dream and yours alone…. don’t let others steer you away from your goals and aspirations.
    Trust in your instinct… Women have very strong instinct and are very well suited in the property industry (and every other industry for that matter)…. all this from a simple Kiwi Fulla [:p]
    Signing out ..
    Cher Cher!

@elves

Thanks all for the responses.

I would love to go along to meetings…did ask too..forget who though

Yep women have strong intuition, but gender aside we are all here for a reason…and I hope that along the way we can all add to someone’s learning….

cheers

Elves

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.