All Topics / Forum Frolic / Lost Visa card

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of DougallDougall
    @dougall

I needed to ring my back this morning, the girl I spoke to was very pleasant indeed – but I think there must be a new policy that on taking a call you should give the customer/client a laugh as well.

Basically, a call was received from a husband who was the primary holder of a VISA card with is wife – his wife had lost her card and he wanted to report it. The call operator said – so you want us to cancel the card – and the husband replied by saying – actually on second thought – NO – whoever is using the card – is saving me heaps!!!!!!!

I’m sorry – but I can relate to this!!!!

Have a good one!

Cheers

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

lol… the poor lady, lucky she didnt hear what her husband said… lol [:o)]

whoever is using the card – is saving me heaps!!!!!!! lol….

Cheers,
    sis

People 4get that by saving just $3 a day & investing it sensibly
    over a working life, you’ll end up with around $1 million

Profile photo of DougallDougall
    @dougall

Still in school!!!!

Muppett

Thanks for being so kind and not mentioning that I mispelt “bank” / “back” – that is really annoying when you find something funny – and there are typos!!!

I have only come across this site today – and seeing I feel I need a break from all this financial/investing stuff – it has been a real joy!

Cheers!

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Dougall, if you’re quick, you could go back and edit your post, and then nobody else will have to know..

And don’t worry, I’d say most of us have made typos once or twice [:)] so we don’t generally pick on others….

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

hehehehe im probably the worst. I think id b hapy with one typo a post ……….LOL we not ennglish teeachers testing u, we r properly invespors [;)][:o)]

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

“ring my back” LOL

good one Dougall, but your double apology on the wrong thread was even better [:D] yes i did like that one. Never catch me making those mistakes[:I]

westan

I find +ve cashflow deals in New Zealand which I sell to other investors. To be on my database send an e-mail to [email protected]

Profile photo of FibejebeFibejebe
    @fibejebe

I did lose my visa card a few months ago,[:(] so phoned ANZ “lost and stolen visa cards” section. Now, before I progress let me assure you that they have a dedicated phone number specifically for lost and stolen cards. Typical bank, I spent over 15 minutes on the line listening to poopy music and adverts for ANZ etc including them assuring me that my call was important and thanking me profusely for holding the line etc, plus advising me that to “make it easier for our operators, please have your visa card handy.” Yeah, sure!!! If I had my visa card handy, would I be phoning this damn number??? [8]

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.