Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of muppetmuppet
    @muppet

Hi Guys

I am getting tired of logging on everytime I visit the PropertyInvesting web site.

This is the only Forum that I have to log on every time I want to visit which is two or three times a day.

Didn’t have to before the last major update of the site.

Grumpy.

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

Alister,

May be you should give that option which keep people logged on even if they ckose the window.

Muppet if you turn on your password remember option on your computer and automatically fill form option then you don’t have to type all the thing again and again.

Cheers
    [:)]
    PropertyGuRu
    I want to be billionaire! [;)]

Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul

yeah. I agree.
    I have cookies turned on, and there are pi.com cookies there, enabled, but they are from the last version of the site. there used to be a checkbox which, once you logged in, kept you logged in from the computer as long as you wanted.

I want the checkbox….can we please have the checkbox?

thanks –

mini

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

Hi Mini,

I understand what are you saying. We don’t have that option any more. But may be you can do this to save some time. Go to Tools ( in your IE). then Internet Options ==> content ==> Autocomplete ==> check all the check boxes there.

This way you don’t have to type your password and username every time. May be you all are doing this already.

If Alister can put that extra option in website then we don’t have to do all this.

Cheers
    [:)]
    PropertyGuRu
    I want to be billionaire! [;)]

Profile photo of tamaratamara
    @tamara

bump

I just want to know if anything has changed or is this site still the only one I visit that needs me to sign in everytime I wish to visit?

Tamara

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.