Viewing 13 posts - 121 through 133 (of 133 total)
  • Profile photo of brent2brent2
    Participant
    @brent2

Probably just being ignorant,

The reason I ask is ” Did you pay it all back straight away, or did you defer? You seem to be getting stuck right into your fellow MODERATOR, because he is deferring paying off the debt, but your silence is deafening with CHAN says he has a debt since 1996. Hipocritical for your to judge one person, who is deferring legally, but turn a blind eye to another .

Regards, and enjoying

Brent2

Originally posted by richmond:

hey brent, I finished my journalism degree in 1994… Gough got the arse when I was 1 year old… I’ve paid back my HECS debt so I can say whatever I like about the matter, on whatever horse I want.

cheers
    r

Profile photo of elveselves
    @elves

For all thanks for the great read.
    For Sis, I like what you write
    For everyone, someone wrote….I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in it…to live up to mine, I am I and you are you….Frits perls I think…

How about everyone agree to disagree? if that be the case..

Sis, I was in busines many years and not once did I ever worry about mentioning my accountant, in fact I have had 4, sometimes they go off the boil, like mine currently. I don’t like being taken for a ride, and the best recomendation is one where you have personal dealings.

Now I might add, you think at times, should I? This may be because you dont want your business being discussed, however inadvertently, with people you don’t entrust in the first place…and you dont want it to come back and bite you on the bum!

Professional people are bound by rules and ethics and any breach in privacy has consequences, so set aside some worries, just tell your accountant you gave the details out and expect to be swamped… Mine way back was extremely appreciative of the added promotion.

I dont need to know people, because if they strike up a relationship, be it with a solicitor or accountant, then that is between them, and I dont enter into the equation.

ON hecs, and free education, I missed the boat and was a mature aged student, and I paid my hecs. I think clear the debt, because it catches up at some time, and I dont like adding extra costs.

On Gifts, I rarely do this, I dont like spending to save a little, it would have to be most beneficial, and I can think of better things than a toy..LMAO

I just want to claim what I am able to claim and get on with it. Thats why I pay an accountant, sometimes you need to move on to new ones that are not stagnant, gungho accountants may not be the type for you.

I need to feel comfy with the person I deal with.

cheers

Elves

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

Brent,

There’s not much choice about paying HECS back. One’s employer takes it out of one’s pay packet when one has an income of over 25K. sis is a young fella, just starting out. He’ll have to pay his HECS debt later, probably.

Here’s an article about HECS from today’s Telegraph.

http://dailytelegraph.news.com.au/story.jsp?sectionid=1260&storyid=834815

kay henry

Profile photo of brent2brent2
    Participant
    @brent2

Yep,

Poor buggers, go and pay to get edumecated, then a high percentage finish and there are no jobs for them. Another reason I think SIS is alright, gone and helped himself, and yes we all know he has to eventually pay back the money with CPI increases. Especially him.

brent2

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

Brent,

May be you should look at yourself instead. If you can’t see it then take it off and look at it again.

Warm Regards

ChanDollars
    [Keep going, you’re on your way to financial freedoom]

Profile photo of richmondrichmond
    Participant
    @richmond

hi brent

my other reply was a bit harsh, so I apologise. I paid it back as soon as my salary enabled me to… I wanted to get rid of it quickly, and I’m glad I did. As I said earlier in this thread, SIS intends to pay his back, as I’m sure Chan does, so it’s all good.

cheers
    r

Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by brent2:

The reason I ask is ” Did you pay it all back straight away, or did you defer? You seem to be getting stuck right into your fellow MODERATOR, because he is deferring paying off the debt, but your silence is deafening with CHAN says he has a debt since 1996. Hipocritical for your to judge one person, who is deferring legally, but turn a blind eye to another .

cheers
    r

Brent,
    get your fact right before start writing. As for my case I never said I am not going to pay but if I can got my taxable income below threshold then why not?

Warm Regards

ChanDollars

Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by richmond:

hi brent

my other reply was a bit harsh, so I apologise. I paid it back as soon as my salary enabled me to… I wanted to get rid of it quickly, and I’m glad I did. As I said earlier in this thread, SIS intends to pay his back, as I’m sure Chan does, so it’s all good.

cheers
    r

Richmond,

I will definately pay it back one day. I got no choice.

Warm Regards

ChanDollars

Participant
    @brent2

Brent,
    get your fact right before start writing. As for my case I never said I am not going to pay but if I can got my taxable income below threshold then why not?

This is why I call you a Hipocrite you dill, SIS is only doing the same thing that you are doing , since 1996 for christ sake, and you are having a go at him. Do you see now, or do I have to draw you a picture?

brent 2

Originally posted by Chan$:

cheers
    r

Brent,

Warm Regards

ChanDollars

Participant
    @jetdollars

This is why I call you a Hipocrite you dill, SIS is only doing the same thing that you are doing , since 1996 for christ sake, and you are having a go at him. Do you see now, or do I have to draw you a picture?

Hey Brent,

You said I have a go at SIS at which point?, I support him all the way. And you still call me hipocrite. How stupid are you? do you have any brain? may be I should get a microscope to take a look at your brain.

Warm Regards

ChanDollars
    [Keep going, you’re on your way to financial freedom]

Participant
    @jetdollars

Brent,

Let draw it even and I don’t want anything to do with you any more.

Happy investing. Good luck.

Warm Regards

ChanDollars
    [Keep going, you’re on your way to financial freedom]

Participant
    @brent2

Dear Hipocrite ( Chan )Mr Manipulate taxable income since 1996 so dont have to pay back HECS debt

Seems to me you memory is short. Who ripped into me when you I asked whom had had the free ride through uni?

Good riddance to you , moron.

Cheer ( and dont forget to pay back your HECS debt )

Brent2

Profile photo of richmondrichmond
    Participant
    @richmond

I think this thread has run its course

Viewing 13 posts - 121 through 133 (of 133 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.