Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of nemonemo
    @nemo

I am currently looking at investing in Dubbo in NSW but looked on one of the real estate sites and found there were exactly 100 places for rent at present on that one site. Would you consider this alot of places for rent for that particular town??

Would appreciate your input

Cheers

Profile photo of TeacherK6TeacherK6
    @teacherk6

Stingray…

Don’t forget the “town” (city actually) of Dubbo has around 38,000 people living there.

Were the places spread out or in a local area?

Jason :)

Profile photo of bcbc
    Participant
    @bc

There are consistantly over 100 rental properties available, of which 99% are in town.

Investors are buying here for neg. gearing predominantly.(now days)

I have seen good rental prospects (price-location) with a sign out the front for over 2 months.

A large REA in town has recently written letters to landlords with vacant property to advise them that rental *decreases* should be seriously considered. The same crowd have recently implemented open houses for rental properties, this is unprecedented in Dubbo, read into this what you will.

Large investors from Sydney were/ are snapping up everything in a particular price range and area of town, driving prices up even further.

I have talked about this before, do a search.

TeacherK6 the population is probably closer to 50,000 the council really should change that sign.

BC

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.