Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of ProjectProject
    @project

I am interested in reading some material on Business Building. Anyone aware of a book or two that will help me with my dilemma? Also, anyone who knows of a uni or tafe course that is great for small to large business building would be great too. I’m aware of the usual one’s, however, someone with experience in these courses would be a great help.

Profile photo of NealoNealo
    @nealo

Hi Actube

A few questions:

What type of Business?
    What is your main reason behind the choice to study building businesses?

How does this fit with your life goals and investment stategy?

Courses are fine and there are a lot of them about. There is also a ton of info on-line and available through your local “govt business advisors” Most of it is FREE.

The trouble is all those things take time..lots of it.
    That is your greatest resouce.
    In my opinion,business of any type is a set of learning experiences and these are best achieved by DOING. The info is fine but must be followed with some dedicated action toward a very specific goal.

The gap between busines knowledge (info, courses etc ) and business experience (actual results and real world action) is HUGE. The net can make this appear less so.So can info services.

Have you considered a business coach? Mentor from someone in the game? Volunteering to work in a businees similar to what you are thinking OR better yet working in one with the express goal of learning all you can as you gather the resources to go solo.

Many roads up the mountain but only one chunk of time.

Step wisely.

Cheers

Nealo

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.