All Topics / General Property / Free R/E valuation history website mentioned on TV

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of JustAllanJustAllan
    Participant
    @justallan

Hi all… Very recently I caught the end of a TV story. It was about a website that provides a free value history of what homes have been selling for in a particular street. Apparently you submit your enquiry and they email you back the details in a day or so. Does anyone know this website?

Allan.

Profile photo of Hux001Hux001
    @hux001
    Profile photo of ginamarreeginamarree
    @ginamarree

Hi Allen

I actually submitted a query to “What price my house” just a few days before that story went to air and I found it to be quite prescise and I haven’t been hassled by Estate agents to sell either, which is good,
    So give it ago, you my be suprised :o)

Cheers
    Gina [:D]

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Nothing is for free of course.

They are making it quite clear that they only want to deal with owners rather than buyers.

Under those circumstances this service is pretty well useless for the people on this website who are looking to buy a property.

The reason they insist that you must be the actual owner must be so that they can pass on (sell ?) the information onto a local agent.

Has anyone, having had any experience with this service, subsequently received approaches by a local agent which obviously came forth out of your enquiry ?

Pisces

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

Hi Pices,

yeah i have a few particular phone calls…

… remember that conversation i had with you the other day? well the agent who has been continously calling, may have got my details from that website, though i will admit, since they have called they have been giving me accurate indication of how much the property is worth…

though again it is clever marketing…

Cheers,
    sis

People 4get that by saving just $3 a day & investing it sensibly
    over a working life, you’ll end up with around $1 million

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.