Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of freedomfinderfreedomfinder
    @freedomfinder

does anybody have any idea about high yielding areas that doesnt have a declining population with good reasons for its existence. gross yields of 10%+ preferably.

Profile photo of elveselves
    @elves

Hi Freedom

if we all had a crystal ball……
    do some research, pays off in the end.

Cheers

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

hi freedom

they are all over the place in New Zealand but they to are now disappearing. it reminds me of what happened in Oz about 12 months ago.

regards westan

I find +ve cashflow deals in New Zealand which I sell to other investors. To be on my database send an e-mail to [email protected]

Profile photo of freedomfinderfreedomfinder
    @freedomfinder

well i have researched and located a couple but i just need more areas to research as those that i have found are x housing commission with some properties being trashed and squatted. any ideas ?

@freedomfinder

well what nz like.

Profile photo of richmondrichmond
    Participant
    @richmond

why don’t you use the search function and do some reading for a while freedomfinde, don’t expect other people to do the work for you.

r

@freedomfinder

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrichmond

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

freedom

if you are worried about areas ask property managers thay are usually unbiased and will give you there views on areas. I often ask if vacant houses get vandalised if they do i walk away and dont invest, its not worth the hastle.

You asked whats NZ like, Well its very Hilly and people can’t talk properly they keep saying “fush and Chups”[:p], but the opportiunities for cash positive are there/here.

regards westan

I find +ve cashflow deals in New Zealand which I sell to other investors. To be on my database send an e-mail to [email protected]

@freedomfinder

yeah thanks westan ive sent you me email adress and lookin forward to some info. any what your story westan

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.