Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of mike04mike04
    @mike04

Another area that caught my interest was Mildura. I noticed some decent homes on large blocks from $85K to low $100K. Also some new estates being developed with 700sq blocks from $65k. Has anyone had any experience investing in this area?

Mike_Melb

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

hi make

i don’t live in Mildura so perhaps others can explain more than me.
    but some possitive for Mildura include the new Marina that is being built, this will add to the attractiveness of Mildura as a retirement/holiday destination.
    and also the Solar Tower across the boarder in Buronga Wentworth Shire will be a billion dollar project (if it goes ahead) this would be huge for the area in both employment and tourism (as it will be the first in the world).
    But avoid areas out of Mildura like Dareton,

regards
    westan

I find +ve cashflow deals in New Zealand which I sell to other investors. To be on my database send an e-mail to [email protected]

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

sorry i should have mentioned
    http://www.enviromission.com.au

for all interested in what i mentioned, its worth a look and would be fantastic if it happens.

regards westan

I find +ve cashflow deals in New Zealand which I sell to other investors. To be on my database send an e-mail to [email protected]

Profile photo of freedomfinderfreedomfinder
    @freedomfinder

are there a good supply of builders there for these new blocks and where could i get more info about these blocks as to location to amenaties and services.

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Hi Freedomfinder, are you thinking about buying blocks of land and thence having a dwelling constructed on it ?

Unless you are a developer and who therefore likely knows what he is doing, I would like to remark that I think that one will find better value for one’s money by buying an existing house.

Pisces

Profile photo of freedomfinderfreedomfinder
    @freedomfinder

picses, in some situations it is predictable to see new house and land packages sold for a price, then doing some simple sums one can build similar at a discount, them refinance and presto insant equity which can be used to duplicate the process.

Profile photo of mike04mike04
    @mike04

Does anyone know what the rental market is like in Mildura?

Mike_Melb

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.