All Topics / General Property / anyone heard of …..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of nemonemo
    @nemo

hi there. I have recently seen an advertisement in one of the property magazines re. richmastery(ESC) which claims to have positive cashflow properties but charges a finders fee as well as a monthly fee to become a member. Has anyone ever heard of them and what do you think of some schemes?
    I am struggling at the moment to find any positive cashflow properties in a decently sized town … except Broken Hill but I’m a little tentative buying from there!!

Profile photo of ToolsTools
    Participant
    @tools

Hey Mifsud,

There has been much discussion on this board about Richmastery.I personally haven’t had any dealings with them,but try using the search function for more info.

Tools

Profile photo of JulianJulian
    @julian

Coud you show me the Web site of (ESC)

Profile photo of RiskyRisky
    @risky
    Profile photo of RickHyRickHy
    @rickhy

I get email from them with their latest deals on them. There is finder fee of $4000 or $5000. They work the cashflow on a 20% cash dep from memory. You can reg free and received the deals in details.
    Alwats worth a look

Profile photo of freedomfinderfreedomfinder
    @freedomfinder

gday guys this is my fist time here. about esc, tried to speak to someone direct a few times but no return calls and alot i believe are in mount isa, what do you guys think of investing in mount isa

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.