All Topics / Heads Up! / Needing Finance

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of damonqshleydamonqshley
    @damonqshley

Hi there,

My partner and I are trying to buy our first home in Queensland, but we keep coming into some trouble.

My partner is contractor and has been for about 10 or 11 months. We have our own ABN and he pays his own tax.

We are earning good money and paying high rent and would like to find someone who can help us out.

I am unemployed but I have been helping run his business since October on 2003. I am currently on the dole earing $380 a fortnight.

CAn someone please let me know of anyone who does Vendor Financing as we don’t have any deposit.

Thanks heaps,
    Damon

Damon Zasosso

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Damon, if you haven’t already, I’d post this in the Vendor Finance forum – or contact any of a number of regular posters in that forum.

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

You and your partner are currently renting together?

Your partner is working making good money, however u are on the dole? I would be hoping c/link are not wathing this forum mate. Unless u r gay, then its ok.

Regards Bear

Profile photo of damonqshleydamonqshley
    @damonqshley
    Originally posted by BEAR1964:

You and your partner are currently renting together?

Your partner is working making good money, however u are on the dole? I would be hoping c/link are not wathing this forum mate. Unless u r gay, then its ok.

Regards Bear

Hi there,

My partner and I are gay and we were honest with centrelink and told them everything about his earnings. But because of our goverment not seeing us in a relationship I was able to collect.

Cheers,
    Damon

Damon Zasosso

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

Damon

I didn’t know the govt still discriminated (except in super), I thought a defacto was a defacto.

Terryw
    Discover Home Loans
    North Sydney
    [email protected]

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of damonqshleydamonqshley
    @damonqshley
    Originally posted by Terryw:

Damon

I didn’t know the govt still discriminated (except in super), I thought a defacto was a defacto.

Terryw
    Discover Home Loans
    North Sydney
    [email protected]

No Terry they still do. Aaron even came into the interview with me and still made no difference.[:)]

Damon Zasosso

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.