All Topics / Forum Frolic / For the ladies – How to find a guy.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

Alrigtie well heres another site that has more links, but i thought this would be great for the ladies to know how to attract the right guy.

Attracting Men
    Asking Guys Out

Cheers,
    sis

People 4get that by saving just $3 a day & investing it sensibly
    over a working life, you’ll end up with around $1 million

Profile photo of CheekyOldBatCheekyOldBat
    Participant
    @cheekyoldbat

What, no cut ‘n paste for us?

Sheez .. reeks of discrimination! [;)]

Cheers,
    A

” plays well with others
    … but sometimes runs with scissors”

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

hehe CheekyOldBat,

The other topic was more relevant to me :o) But the advice in those pastes- gawd.. The only useful ones were in the first part- the look good part.

kay henry

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

Hi CheekyOldBat,

lol,.. Trust me you dont want the full version of the mens one, alot of replies and post to it will go off the swear and abuse meter and the next thread to that post, well…. i’d get in big trouble or looked upon by heaps of people.

by doing this way, all the rude and crap post that people dont wanna read can be avoided and no hard feelins or a offence will be taken.

Cheers,
    sis

People 4get that by saving just $3 a day & investing it sensibly
    over a working life, you’ll end up with around $1 million

Profile photo of CheekyOldBatCheekyOldBat
    Participant
    @cheekyoldbat

It was great for a Sunday smile SIS .. very inspiring to be sure! [:p]

Cheers,
    A

” plays well with others
    … but sometimes runs with scissors”

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

To put it in a pure and simple way, nothing makes a woman more attractive than when she behaves in a natural manner, not putting up a false front. (and I am NOT talking about her tits).

Pisces

@kay-henry

Pisces- it depends on what “behaving in a natural manner” means. If it means picking their nose whilst at dinner then I’d prefer they hold off a bit on their natural behaviour until I get to know them.

There’s a difference between affectation and being at your best. Beginning a relationship is like a job interview. You are hardly going to tell the employer at a job interview that you usually show up late to work, procrastinate like a mofo, etc… same with a relationship- you have to get the job first before you can slacken off.

I reckon the possibility for a love affair is the opportunity for self-improvement. If you want your partner to look good, you have to look good yourself. I dunno about “natural”- I prefer “makeover” :o))

kay henry

@kay-henry

benson, I know you’re reading this- i saw you in the active users list…

hehe. A good reason to be an anonymous user ;)

kay henry

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Kay I am not talking about make up but rather about the way one behaves.

Relax and being one’s unpretentious self. Don’t try to pretend, don’t tell stories about all the wonderful things one has achieved when it is very clear that it is all bulls..t

Also, being a good listener rather than a bulsh.t artist is another desireable quality.

I know women who are desperately looking for a partner and have done so for at least a couple of decades.

All they do is talk like a machine gun, ratatatatata.
    I see fellows run away from them.

(It isn’t only men who are all talk and no listen as I am sure you are aware of Kay).

Pisces

@kay-henry

Pisces, I wasn’t referring to makeup either- my partner doesn’t even wear makeup… a makeover is more than that :o)

Clothes, fitness, education, job… I’m talking about a lifestyle makeover. Nothing as unattractive as a person who doesn’t appear to care about themselves.

And as for listening, sure- it’s a great skill. I also like a woman to be a great conversationalist :) I like people who are amusing and confident.

I agree with you that people who lie are unattractive- but it’s quite easy to spot psycho’s :) My lie-dar is fairly acute.

kay henry

Profile photo of jancrowsjancrows
    @jancrows

Hi all
    Interesting topic !!
    My thoughts are there is no “magic” will not fail formula … so many variables like age groups to start with.
    In the 40’s category so many of the folk I know have no hope in …!!!?? of finding just a somebody when they are glued to re runs of “Days of our lives” type stuff in dreamworld.
    Their 4 cats and 5 dogs have also become their lives.
    And often their computer cos nothing else to do …!!!
    Things only come to folk that are out there and socially active. No one knocks at your door ad hoc for a date !!!
    As a woman U also cannot grow til U are comfortable with being some time on your own…U then get a understanding of what compliments you. Often its when U are not “looking” ….someone special comes along.

I agree with the “grooming” comments thus far posted.
    And the fact you need to be confident and content within yourself…

Like finding them mega cashflow properties…you have to work on it.

Regards

“Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail” Ralph Waldo Emerson

@kay-henry

Jancrows, yeah- many women like the metrosexual type of guy now. Straight, but stylish :) Think Thorpey etc (well, he says he’s straight!) [8)]

kay henry

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.