All Topics / Forum Frolic / The New Formula For Getting Chicks!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

This is something i got off the internet, but i thought it be great to share… alrightie guys read it and learn it.

…. now i know why i dont have a gf [8)]

The New Formula For Getting Chicks!!!

Lesson #1-Being Prepared

To get girls, you have to have a lot of factors working together for you. But the single area that you have the most control over is your appearance. Its a known fact that to create chemistry with a girl you have to know how to connect with her emotions. Well taking excellent care of yourself will automatically trigger part of her emotions right off the bat. Think about that for a second. You don’t even have to say a word to the girl and she’ll already be more willing to talk to you because you’ve triggered her emotions with your appearance. With that being said, here are the guidelines to follow for your appearance.

1-Workout Consistently-Ok I’m not saying that you have to look like Arnold or some Calvin Klein underwear model, but you should definitely go to the gym 3-5x a week and get yourself in decent shape.

2-Wear nice clothes-By “nice” I don’t mean Gucci or Armani, just wear clean clothes that fit your body type and style. I think the most important thing here is to find a look that fits you. If your a skinny piece of shit, don’t go wearing XXL football jerseys and huge baggy pants. That will just magnify that fact, that your incredibly underweight. Get a pair of white shoes and black shoes. You can wear those colors with anything and it will show a girl you have a sense of style.

3-Keep all areas clean-Girls are very perceptive. They notice the smallest details about you. Get your haircut regularly. Keep all your nails clipped and clean. Make sure if you have facial hair its always looking good. If you have a fat goatee, then keep it combed, its hair isn’t it. Get a beard trimmer if you have that stubble look and keep it trim. Don’t have a uni-brow, go to your mom’s bathroom and bust out the tweezer’s. Same deal goes for nose hairs. As far as other body hair goes, I trim everywhere else. Most girls, well the hot ones, usually only like hair on your head and little bit above your unit.

4-Skin care-Take good care of your skin. Most guys wash their face with soap and water and that’s it. I like to go in the steam room after I work out, and eat a lot of fruit. You will be surprised, its makes a huge difference in the way your skin looks. Besides you don’t want to break out the night before you hang out with a hot girl.

If you put these four factors together, you should have a higher self-esteem. This will make you more confident which is half the battle with the girls.

Cheers, this is all cut and paste off a dating site,
    sis

People 4get that by saving just $3 a day & investing it sensibly
    over a working life, you’ll end up with around $1 million

Profile photo of Matt PMatt P
    @matt-p

well this should help u a bit sis [:p] now u just need to start doing them [^]

Cheers Matt

“If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.”

“Isn’t it time for a change?”

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

Lesson #2-Creating Attraction

When most guys hear a girl say “I’m so attracted to him,” they automatically think the girl is refering to the guy’s looks. WRONG!!!!! When a girl says she’s attracted to a guy its much more than looks, if at all. All these years, we’ve be bred to think that the way to a girl’s heart is to buy her gifts, call her a lot to show how much you care and put her above anything else. Well in the real world that’s the furthest thing from the truth. Now most guys who realize this are quick to say, “To get chicks you have to be @ss-hole.” That’s not true either. Why would a girl want to be with an @ss-hole?? To create attraction you need to understand these 3 principles:

1-Knowing what to say
    2-Knowing how to say it
    3-Knowing when to say it

Let me explain each of these in more detail:

1-Knowing what to say-If you know what to say to a girl, then you’ll get every girl you’ve every wanted. So how do you know what to say?? Its actually pretty easy. Say the unexpected. The unexpected is what she subconciously wants to hear, but when you say it, she’ll say your mean and hit you. I am naturally pretty funny, according to all my friends and family. So I use this to my advantage to bust on the girl and give her a hard time in a non-threating type of way.

2-Knowing how to say it-Your voice tone is SOOOOO IMPORTANT!! Watch a Brad Pitt movie. Analyze his voice in some of the lines he says. Fight Club is actually a really good example of this because Edward Norton’s tone of voice is like a mouse who got kicked in the nutz. So you have a perfect example of how to sound and how you shouldn’t sound. Pitt’s voice is deep and manly. If you think he just naturally talks that way, then your fooling yourself. He practices at it, I can assure you of this. Girls find this very seductive. The best place to practice your tone of voice is on your cell phone voice mail. Think about this advantages of this. Whenever girls call you and you don’t pick up, they can hear your voice which will trigger some of their emotions again.

3-Knowing when to say it- The “when to say it” part is not exactly what it seems like. It basically means to say what your going to say within the context of the subject. Meaning, if you guys are having a conversation about the beach, don’t change the subject and talk about school.

The basis of creating attraction is making sure you act like a man. Girls are not attracted to wussies. A wussy is someone who is her “best friend” dying in agony, hoping one day he might suddenly get to f… her. He became a wussy by calling her a lot, agreeing with everything she says and putting her above himself. Don’t be that guy. Always remember, that YOU are the most important person in your world. Take care of yourself FIRST then focus on others. Being a man means having an opinion on things. If a girl says something and asks yo how you feel, don’t just agree with it because you think that’s what she wants to hear. Tell her your side without starting an arguement. Agreeing with her all the time will also put you in the wussy catergory. Often girls have tests. The will say some outrageous BS to you, just to see if you agree or finally have an opnion and disagree.

sis

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

sis, that site is great- i’ll get a few tips from it for Austria- particularly about having an opinion on things- don’t want moni to think i’m a wuss :o)

Seriously sis, you’re a great guy- very attentive and gentle and enthusiastic, a good conversationalist, and easy to be around. You should be able to get yourself a gf no worries. You just godda find the time to get out there and meet them!

kay henry

@still-in-school

Lesson #3 The True Pick up Artist Bill of Rights

1-Thou shall always be talking to a minimum of 3-5 girls. Talking to only 1 shall result in the terminal diease called ONE-ITIS! This diease is always fatal and because it is so severe, it has 2 stages.

Common symptom of stage 1 ONE-ITIS are the following:

-thinking she’s so much different from any girl you’ve met.
    -thinking she is the most beautiful girl in the world.
    -thinking she is very innocent and moral.

Common symptoms of stage 2 ONE-ITIS are the following:

-calling her 2-3x a day, just to talk.
    -staying on the phone for 1-2 hours when she calls you.
    -analyzing everything she says and does. Example: “I saw Mary-Beth in the hall today, she looked my way, what did she mean by that???”
    -completely ignoring every other girl who shows interest in you.
    -asking anyone and everyone for advice and to analyze her actions.
    -when asking for advice, you explain EVERY LITTLE DETAIL about what she was wearing and how she smiled at you at 1:00pm so the listener can “understand completely.”
    -thinking your different from the 1,0000000000000 other “good guy friends” she has.

2-Thou shall not throw away any opportunity to practice your social attraction skills.

I don’t care if you have to practice on your mum, grandma’s, in learning to chat to chicks. As long as they are female, sharpen your PUA skills to perfection.

3-Thou shall use girls to get other girls.

Always take girls with you when you go out, because once other girls see you they’ll become intrigued and want to find out what all the fuss is about.

4-Thou shall not choose one girl over another.

If more than one girl wants you, don’t choose. talk to both of them until one leaves.

sis

Profile photo of CheekyOldBatCheekyOldBat
    Participant
    @cheekyoldbat

Thanks SIS

Life will be so much easier for women now we know what we should be expecting!

Wussy’s are out!
    I knew I had something wrong! [:0]

Cheers,
    A

” plays well with others
    … but sometimes runs with scissors”

@kay-henry

sis,

I dunno about that “spend your time around 5 women” thing. Generally, I think women want to be treated as special and unique. If you try and charm 5 women, chances are *none* of them will take you seriously- they’ll think you are, what the americans call a “player”. I think the author kind of lost the plot in that last section.

There’s no “one size fits all” formula for women. They *are* unique, and want to be treated that way :o)

kay henry

@still-in-school

Lesson # 4-Perception

Everyone judges someone when the initially meet them. Whether they try to or not they judge them. Well perception is key with girls. Let’s say Billy-Bob is a virgin who has never even kissed a girl. He studies up and learns the skills of becoming a pick-up artist. He then applies these skills to the next girl he meets. The girl will walk away thinking he’s a great catch. She’ll think he gets tons of girls,

This is what you want to do. You want to create a impressive image in the girl’s mind and make her wonder about you. This is commonly what’s referred to as being mysterious. So with that being said, here’s the rules of perception.

1-Being busy-Let’s say a hot girl you’ve been trying to get a hold of, calls you up today. So when your small talking she’ll eventually say, “what did you do today?” Here’s how a true pick up artist would respond. “Well I actually just walked in the door as the phone was ringing, I’ve been busy running all types of errands and stuff.” Now in reality the true pick up artist could have sat home all day jacking doing jack, But he’s painting a picture in this girl’s mind that he’s very busy and always has something to do. He also is very vague about what exactly he did. Notice how the true pick up artist doesn’t explain where he ran his errands. That creates mystery. Girls are very jealous people. They will think that somewhere along your errand trail you might have been with another girl. What does this do? It makes them work harder for your attention and makes it that much easier for you. Think about that? You can sit at home and all day and actually have a better chance of hearing from her again

2-Phone Skills-A true pick up artist also stays on the phone for a veyr brief amount of time for 2 reasons.

a) The less time on the phone means the more mystery there is about you.
    b) It prevents you from messing up and saying something stupid if you only talk for 3 or 4 minutes.
    c) It makes her think your busy.

Along with keep the phone conversation short, you should always end the conversation first. This shows her your not needy and have other things to do. She’ll think your talking to other girls. (this is what you want her to think)

3-Dates are for old fashion kids, You don’t pick up a girl, buy her flowers and pay for her dinner on a first date. You meet her at the beach and walk around or you meet her at a coffee house and talk. She pays for her own, you pay for yours.

Think of this girl just like your best friend. The only difference is, you want to have a relationship.

Just like phone conversations, you keep the dates short. Coffee should last about 40-45 minutes. If you ever wonder how long you a get together with a girl should be, use common sense. If you went out with your buddy to get coffee, you probably wouldn’t be there for more than 30-40 minutes.

4-Keep phone calls at a 3:1 ratio-I never ever call girls until they have called me 2 or 3 times. I’m not talking about calling a girl back. If a girl calls you, you should call her back. I’m talking about initiating the phone coversation. If she complains and says, I always call you etc. then your doing good!!!

sis

@still-in-school

More Rules of “The Game”

Once you’ve mastered the art of walking up to a girl and getting her number, there’s a whole different chapter on the rules from there on out. Such as when to call, what to say etc. So let me discuss these rules a tad bit.

When to Call-Only call on Sunday-Wednesday. Why?? Because they are more likely to be available during these times of the week. By Thrusday, girls usually have plans for that night and the rest of the weekend.

What to say-When you call a girl, small talk for a minute or two and then lead into a get together. Don’t sit there like she got you wrapped round her finger and listen to her problems and then ask her to hang out. Remember your a man, not a wuss, you have better things to do. So after you small talk immediately ask for a get together. You do this my first asking her what her schedule is like for the week. She’ll say I work this day until XXXX time and this day I have other commitments. So just pick a time after that, simple, she can’t say no or lie to you. If she says she can’t then you find out she was not interested right away instead of wasting months and months “hanging out” as friends..LOL

What if she doesn’t answer?-Well this is where technology comes to your aid. The first thing you should do before you call a girl is put your caller id block on. This gives you a free phone call!!!! Its a win win situation. If she answers then you can talk, if she doesn’t then she’ll never know who called her. Which leads me to my next point. DO NOT LEAVE A MESSAGE!! Until you’ve made the first contact with a girl on the phone don’t leave a message. Because your still a stranger to her and even if she’s interested, she won’t call you back(just chick logic).

3’s the Charm-3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3!!! Why am I typing 3 over and over again?? Because if you only learn one thing from this thread about phone calls it should be this number. That’s the MAXIMUM number of times you should call a girl when your trying to make the initial contact with her. Here are the rules for this:

1st phone call-caller id block on, if she doesn’t answer DO NOT LEAVE A MESSAGE. Why? Because its a free-phone call, she’ll never know who called…-dirty little trick

2nd phone call-caller id block on again, if she doesn’t answer DO NOT LEAVE A MESSAGE. Now the timing on the second phone call can be anywhere from a hour or two from the first one or a day later. Because remember she doesn’t know who called the first time.

3rd phone call-You put unlock the caller id. If she doesn’t answer, leave a message. Your message should say something funny. For example: (girl’s name), its Antonio Smith, you can finally put on a clean diaper because your master has called you. Now I know some of you are saying, “how cheesy” or “that won’t make her call you back.” Well if you don’t sell it right then it won’t. That’s why I mentioned your voice tone earlier. Trust me, you say this right and sell it to her, she’ll call you back within a hour or two.

However, it should NEVER get to the point where you have to call her 2 or 3 times, because if you used your PUA skills and laid down the funny, she will answer her phone all day because she’s been waiting for your call. Which leads me to my next point.

Jumping off the Mountain when your on Top!!-WTF does that mean? Remember when I said to always end EVERYTHING first? Well make sure you end it when its at its peak!!! If your on the phone with a girl and your making her laugh and giggle, she’s obviously enjoying the conversation. Well end it there!!!! Because when you guys get off the phone, she’ll be thinking about you the rest of the day. Same goes for get togethers, make them want more. This is actually the rule I use.

Just think of it this way. Take 2 steps back and she’ll pull you 1,000 steps forward

sis

@kay-henry

hehe sis- that stuff is getting crappier :)

1. never lie to a woman- if you spent all die lying around the house thinking you have no life- tell her- she’ll probably think it’s funny :o)

2. Always initiate calling a woman. If you don’t call her or show an interest, she’ll find someone who does!

All that “keep ’em keen, treat ’em mean” stuff is so passe. The only woman who goes for that is the one who has no self-esteem and who thinks that’s all she deserves.

Presumably, sis, you’re busy cutting and pasting more of this stuff! hehe- i shouldn’t hold you up.

kay henry

@still-in-school

Lesson # 5-Lines

I know girls tell you “lines” don’t work. Well that’s because they are not the right ones.. The key to understanding lines is to say them as if they are not a line. Does that make sense?? You can make these lines effective by hiding them in the middle of a conversation. But here are common “lines” to use.

Openers:

-“Hi” and smile.
    -“I noticed you when I walked in and wanted to talk to you.”

Closers:
    – You:”What’s your schedule like for the week?”
    Her: Well I’m have work until XXXX time and XXXX on this day.”
    You: You should join me for XXXX on this day.
    -Its important that you say this line just like that. Tell her that your going somewhere and she should JOIN you. This implies that you already had plans to go regardless of whether she goes or not. This works much better than, “will you go out with me on Tuesday??” That’s the wussy way, your asking for her persmission.

Number Closer:

You know (girl’s name) you seem like a lot of fun to be around, we should get together some time?”

The powerful thing about this closer is, you are not asking for her number. Your telling her she’s fun to be around. She’ll be so excited after you tell her this that her next line will be “let me give you my number.” I bet you $10000000 if you do everything preceeding to this correctly that when you say this line, her response will be to offer her number.

-Also by her offering YOU her number she’ll emotionally think she likes you. Don’t believe me? Just think about how a girl interprets you walking up to her and saying “Can I have your number??” She knows she has you wrapped around her finger and its not exciting to chase a pushover. Food for thought.

These are the usual closers with varations depending upon what we were talking about before and the social setting.

sis

@still-in-school

Practice Makes Perfect-

To get good with girls, you have to prioritize it. Just like lifting, you gotta stay consistent with your meals and training to see results. One of the best ways to get good with girls is to practice your communication and non-verbal communication skills. Now just like in lifting, you didn’t go to the gym on your 1st day and squat 3 plates. You started at a much lower weight and built yourself up to 3 plates. Same goes for girls. I know a lot of you are won’t admit it, but your very intimidated by really attractive girls. You get all nervous and have no clue what to say .

So start off slow and dont be shy

1-Approach girls are try not to be shy anymore. Start a conversation with them about ANYTHING!! Notice how your not intimadated by them AT ALL?? Talking to the girls and being confident is easy. Your focus is to become comfortable in front of girls in general.

2-The more you chat the more you will feel confident and comfortable chatting.

Your conversation skills(eye contact, voice tone, the way you walk, Alpha Male skills) should have improved dramatically. So now your ready to talk to the girl you like.

Talk about ANYTHING EXCEPT her dont talk about how she looks every 2 mins, the girl will get sick of you and will think, your like the rest of the guys she knows, talk general and talk about anything.

sis

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.