All Topics / Heads Up! / Ozinvest

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Profile photo of kidderskidders
    @kidders

Hello,
    This is my first post.
    I wish I had found this site earlier as it has been really informative reading.
    Anyway, has anyone had any experience in dealing with a company called ‘OZINVEST?’
    I bought my first IP through them recently – them seem very good.
    Any info would be great.

Cheers,
    kidders[:o)]

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

IT doesn’t seem many people had any experience in dealing with OZINVEST that’s including me, sorry, anyway welcome to the forum. I hope your next post will have a lot of questions answers by forumees.

Warm Regards

ChanDollars
    [Keep going, you’re nearly reach the end of financial freedom]

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Kidders

who are they, what do they do etc etc.. your IP did they locate or assist you to evaluate, is it + geared or – geared etc ??????

REDWING

“The man that thinks at 5o as he did when he was 20 has wasted 30 years of his life”

Profile photo of kidderskidders
    @kidders

Chan$

Ozinvest are a company that I found in the Navy news.
    (www.ozinvest.com.au). They are a company that build new properties and guarantee rent for five years.
    I would have a look at the web-site – very interesting reading.
    Cheers,
    kidders

Profile photo of dedfreddedfred
    @dedfred

Hi Guys…I’m in the process of looking for my 1st IP and have come across Ozinvest as well. I have posted a separate topic on this site hoping to get any feedback about these guys. I’ve had only one reply with basic info.

I’m just a bit dubious about this whole 2 tier marketing that I’ve heard about. I’m looking @ the qld market, I’ve never been to brisbane and am using info I got from a residex report that I’ve purchased to choose my prefered suburbs.

Kidders….if ur still in the game can u advise what ur experience has been like with ozinvest. Did u check the valuation of the property u got from them & how did it weigh up to the price u paid. As u must be aware their prices are not neg.

The last thing I wanna do is get it wrong in my first IP and stuff up any more +ive moves for self and family.

Any news good or bad would be appreciated about Oz Invest.

[thumbsupanim]

Profile photo of Nigel KibelNigel Kibel
    Participant
    @nigel-kibel

As I have said on a number of occasions, if you are serious about investing then you need to do you own research. I know nothing about this company they seem to be another marketing company. Groups that offer long rental guarentees normally have it built into the price.
    The fact that you are posting on this forum asking questions about the company after you have already purchased says it all. If you are not even sure as to how good the deal is you have not done enough research.; It amazes me that the most expensive purchase that most people make is often done so blindly.

Nigel Kibel

http://www.propertyknowhow.com.au
    check out my new web site

Australian and New Zealand The United States Property Researcher and education
    One Day property investment research workshop The United States. Please register your interest
    http://www.changingplaces.com.au Buyers advocate.

Nigel Kibel | Property Know How
    http://propertyknowhow.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

We have just launched a new website join our membership today

@dedfred

Hi Nigel,

Not sure if you reply was for my question or Kidders…I’m still to purchase our first IP and which is why I’m doing my homework and asking questions when I can.

From what I’ve read on this forum and another similar place it seems to be common knowledge to do it yourself rather than depend on someone else. Makes sense when u consider the $$$ going into the property.

Anyway, with 2 young kids at home and a buys job time is a luxary when it comes by [strum].

I guess I’ll put my head down and keep browsing the property market and make a trip to Brisbane and c it all for myself before I put my money where my mouth is. [chill]

Just FYI I’ve got a few suburbs in mind along the Morayfield train line. Do you have any tips on any particular suburb that is better than the other in this area. let me know if u do.

Thanks for the feedback. Cheers [thumbsup2]

Profile photo of Nigel KibelNigel Kibel
    Participant
    @nigel-kibel

Hi Defred

No the comment was not directed at you. However it is important to know who you are dealing with. I often buy properties for clients internationally, but insist that they are involved in the process. If you are looking in Brisbane I have contacts there that might be able to give you some advice.

Nigel Kibel

http://www.propertyknowhow.com.au
    check out my new web site

Australian and New Zealand The United States Property Researcher and education
    One Day property investment research workshop The United States. Please register your interest
    http://www.changingplaces.com.au Buyers advocate.

Nigel Kibel | Property Know How
    http://propertyknowhow.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

We have just launched a new website join our membership today

@dedfred

Hi Mate,

Any help an information I can obtain at this period of time is proving to b worthwhile. If u could provide me with the contact details that u’ve mentioned it would be great. [specool]

If u could give me a brief insight on what these contacts attributes are it would be good as well.

Thanks heaps in advance. [thumbsup2]

Profile photo of JeffRosalesJeffRosales
    @jeffrosales

I checked out their site, and what they offer is finding negative geared property with a guaranteed lease for 10 years.

Taking the 10 years lease away, anyone can find negative geared properties nowadays. And as to the 10 years lease, I think it is not necessarely a great bargain.

Now, if you are gathering capital growth properties for the long term, then this option would be ok for you… but you don’t have to pay a 3rd party to do that.

Hey! If you’re willing to pay someone to find negatively geared properties, you can pay me… I’ll find you a few. ;-)

Jeff

http://www.Learn-to-Draw-and-Paint.com

Profile photo of bkordiakbkordiak
    Participant
    @bkordiak

Just going thru this website for the first time and i’ve noticed a few people asking about ozinvest. I have bought four properties from ozinvest and hope to one day purchase more. I have found that ozinvest have done everything they said they would do and i never have to worry about vacancies or tenants being behind in their rent because of their 10 year lease. I did a lot of research before i bought thru ozinvest and found they were very legit and all my properties have grown well.

Profile photo of gooseheadgoosehead
    Participant
    @goosehead

Hey guys,

I have bought a property through these guys and found that it has worked well. They are negatively geared but I now find the property is positively geared, and the capital gains has been sufficient to purchase a second unit privately. I was very green when I bought my first house and did no research at all but it has turned out alright so I was very lucky. the only real trouble I have had is with valuation when searching for a second place with these guys but i believe that was more to do with the bank.. They do charge a managment fee which is expensive but no where near as much as a DHA house and with my lifestyle it is money well spent not having to worry about tennant concerns.

Profile photo of Happy ClientHappy Client
    @happy-client

You guys must be joking. I have been dealing with OzInvest for the past 8 years, and 2007 marks their 20 years in business. I have several properties with them and their Leaseback is better than anything else I have ever come across. It gives me great peace of mind to know that my rent will be in my account by the 10th day of every month for the next 10 years, just like it has been going in for the last 8 years.

Stop being so negative (or frightened) and have a good look at their website http://www.ozinvest.com.au. They are a great company and will help you to grow your wealth very safely.

Happy Client[cowboy2]

Profile photo of Cherry ProCherry Pro
    Participant
    @cherry-pro

Contrary to the previous posts, I have friends whose experience with Oz Invest has not been that great. They did not keep up to their rental guarantee.

We too have had a similar problem with
    REIN (Real Estate Investors Network – Jim Downs, MD) based
    in Bligh St, Sydney. After about 18 months, they said they couldn’t
    hold on to their rental guarantee any more and yes, it was our first
    IP and we had neglected to check the fine print … so we were caught out.

Today we hold a property bought through REIN in Oct 2002 which has negative equity of over $100,000 !

So please get educated – do the necessary research before you
    go out and buy again. Once bitten, twice shy for me !

Profile photo of Happy ClientHappy Client
    @happy-client

Hey Cherry Pro,

I find it very hard to believe your friends did not get their leaseback honoured by OzInvest. As I said previously I have dealt with them for 8 years and they have never missed a payment into my account every month, and I have several properties with them.

You should get your friends to ring the owner Phil Kelly and I am certain he could sort out any confusion.

A few of my military mates have also got properties with OzInvest and I checked with them and found they are all very happy and their leaseback is working great.

Happy Client

Profile photo of Kipper57Kipper57
    @kipper57

Not that I am a skeptic or anything but I note that the last few in support of this company have only had 1-2 posts; and one being called “happy client” hmmm

I know nothing about them apart from reading the posts and visiting their web site

Wayne
    Mortgage Adviser
    Email [email protected]
    http://www.alphamortgagesolutions.com.au
    Free March News Letter now available

Profile photo of AstrawanAstrawan
    Participant
    @astrawan

Is it just me? I have just tried to access the website link provided by happy client for ozinvest and came up with a totally blank page..

Reloaded my browser several times so I am sure it’s not me.. well I can post this right? the domain and address is there but absolutely nada on the page..

astra

“per ardua ad astra”

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.