All Topics / Help Needed! / tenant incentives

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

Oh Blimy,

Confessions, well I don’t have much time so I will only confess to being a renter and thinking of becoming one again[8].

But the nicest thing a landlord ever did for us was to leave a letter in teh kitchen draw telling us about the area and that we could call anytime if we needed anything.[:X] When we did call we where told gee I don’t know where you got hold of that old thing from, you should call the PM [:0]. Oh well.

Cheers
    Leigh K[:D]

Carve your own path and lead the way …

Profile photo of renttobuy28758renttobuy28758
    @renttobuy28758

Thought I’d chuck my two cents in.
    From my experience ones object is to make money and you don’t make it if your giving it away (unless you tith).
    Adding value works for me. I use techniques from Mr Landlord like supplying a fridge.
    What this does is the Tenant feels like I’m helping them out and they look more favorable on paying the rent on time plus they pay me extra for the fridge.
    One property I have I bought a fridge for $150 and leased it to the tenant for $10pw for 9mths. They don’t own it until after the 9mths but because they will own it they are responsible for maintenance if it brakes down I won’t replace it.
    I also get $5pw extra for leasing a dog kennel that I paid $350 for. The Dog kennel is a straight lease I don’t know what my ROI is but I know it’s primo and the Dog and Tenant are happy.
    Cheers- TOBY

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.