All Topics / General Property / Legality of Conditional Property Offers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of browna0browna0
    Participant
    @browna0

Hi Guys,

Im reletively new to this IP forum though there appears to be quite a number of well informed or well weathered IP veterans here.. I was wondering weather anyone can shed some light on the legality of conditional property offers. Weather it is possible to submit 10-20 property offers as a form of filtering process and make the offer conditional on meeting some form of personal inspection criterion.

Thanks everyone and goodluck

[:o)] When everyone else is digging for gold, sell the shovels [:o)]

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

Hi brownaO,

You can do it, if you want, though, i wouldnt be too happy if i was the real estate agent or vendor, if you were trying this on me.

Why dont you ask first the agent, if the price is much negotiable, before submitting any offers across. Also doing this, an agent will remember you too, next time, when you wish to seek more properties to purchase. Not a real good thing. [8]

Cheers,
    sis

People 4get that by saving just $3 a day & investing it sensibly
    over a working life, you’ll end up with around $1 million

Profile photo of CornelBassonCornelBasson
    Participant
    @cornelbasson

Hi browna0

I agree with SIS bad idea, you will get a bad name really soon through the agents network…..if you put the effort in it will come back to you with a reward, good luck [:)]

Cornel

Profile photo of browna0browna0
    Participant
    @browna0

Thanks everyone, I have spent a little more time reading through some of the other posts on the forum and their responses appear to be reletively consistant, currently I have 2 IP’s and these were aquired through running through the figures on 100’s of properties at a time, spending hours inspecting and generally doing my homework. It sounded good in theory i suppose, though the damage to existing relationships would probably negate any advantage gains achieved through this method.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.