All Topics / Heads Up! / Today Tonight (Monday)

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

Fair enough Marcpatrick :o)

As I’m a policy analyst for a living, I am used to working through a myriad of information and deconstructing what’s useful and what isn’t.

I think the usefulness of a board such as this one, is that we get a variety of perspectives, and people can become used to raking through the different ideas and seeing what fits in with their own investment plans.

kay henry

Profile photo of nugennugen
    @nugen

I am selling up at the moment and have notice the market slow down. I was anticipating it but have left it a bit later than I would have liked.

Speculation of the property crash effects the market far quicker than I thought. Even a segment on TT generates panic nationwide. Most buyers are not experienced and react to what ever is broadcast.

Nu Gen

Profile photo of Rhino_2Rhino_2
    @rhino_2

As a lot of you have already said TT has the substance of a balloon. How many months have we now heard the market’s going to crash, from certain economists as well. Sometimes I think unknown powers that be try and spread this information through the media, to destabilise the market with the purpose of putting fear into the minds of investers, for there on gains. I for one would love this to work as i’ll grab a few panic sells anyday.

Rhino [:)]

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.