All Topics / Opinionated! / Flips/Quick Cash Adelaide

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of hotap17159hotap17159
    Participant
    @hotap17159

Hello,

I was hoping to talk to people who have done quick cash or flip type deals in adelaide – does anyone have any experience with this

Profile photo of RealtorRealtor
    @realtor

Apparently not!
    I have been looking for the opportunity, but as you know the market has been moving so quickly in the last few months that all properties have been selling at market value or even over. We had one in Paralowie (a suburb where you couldn’t give them away 2-3 years ago) where two couples offered over the asking price at the first open! Agents dream……..Seems to be back in reality land now though – if only the crystal ball was tuned in to the RBA meeting on Feb 3rd…..

realtor

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

Wow realtor

3 bedroom house with family room and rumpus room and CABLE internet service situated close to schools in the fast selling area of PARALOWIE selling to the highest bidder…..LOL

Profile photo of RealtorRealtor
    @realtor

Knew that would get a response from you, Bear! You would know your area better than us, so any opportunities there for flips at the moment?

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

TO be honest , im not 100% certain exactly what a flip is , im assuming its buying a house and selling it again b4 settlement?

ITs certainly not an area i know much about and would hate to give my opinion about it, as it would be following the blind ………LOL

Regards Bear

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.