All Topics / Finance / Deposit Bonds

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of BonbeachBonbeach
    Participant
    @bonbeach

G’day boys and girls…

Following on from my question on finance for a second property, (I am still waiting for an answer on approval)

With the equity on my Perth property, and, considering I may have to wait another 3-4 months for “6 months PERFECT payments” to refinance and get to my equity, can a deposit bond be arranged to use as a deposit so I can obtain a second loan on a property (or pre approval at least, till I find the right property) ??? and then of course pay out the deposit bond once the 3-4 month period is up and my current bank will let me refinance?

Im keen to get another property if you cant tell, and, i WILL find a way :P -oh and if anyone in WA wants to buy a near new 8 seater outside spa let me know :P

[^]

Luke

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Luke, mate, in this instance I say give it a couple of days to let Mortgage Hunter work his magic.

with a deposit bond, I believe the banks and insurance companies are tightening up their criteria, and you basically have to qualify for the loan anyway. Also, to use a deposit bond, you hand it over on exchange of contracts as it is your deposit. Then you’re either unconditional or subject to finance, so you need to know where you’re at with that anyway.

Patience my friend.[^]

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of BonbeachBonbeach
    Participant
    @bonbeach

hehe cool.

I was cleaning the lounge room with the music up and thought of something I read in Property Investor Magazine so I thought Id put up a post… [:p]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.