All Topics / Forum Frolic / What do you do for fun?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 36 total)
  • Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

I was thinking of this from a topic elsewhere.

The question is: What do you do for fun/leisure/relaxation/hobby/enjoyment?

The answer can’t be “sit on here” :o) It has to be what we do or like to do when we’re not at work, not on here, and not investing in IP’s (even though all of those are totally fun :))

I’ll start…

I’ve just started going back to the gym and I have one month to get buff/ripped before I go to Austria in February! I love the gym, but I can only keep it up if i get addicted to it- if i have a few days off, i find it hard to motivate myself- it’s hard work!!

I also long to play golf, but haven’t done so for a while – work and the city intrudes :o( But I’ve just bought myself a place on a golf course, so that will be golf heaven!

I love hanging out in cafes, reading the newspapers, occasional clubbing, bdsm events, and loving my gf to pieces :o)

how about you?

kay henry

Profile photo of Matt PMatt P
    @matt-p

sleep is one of my biggest hobbies [;)]

probably posting on here, reading investment books, and running wild like a little brat [}:)]

I also love my gf to pieces [:X]

Cheers Matt

“If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.”

“Isn’t it time for a change?”

Profile photo of FibejebeFibejebe
    @fibejebe
    Originally posted by kay henry:

The question is: What do you do for fun/leisure/relaxation/hobby/enjoyment?
    kay henry

Well… being a newlywed…. [:X]
    http://www.geocities.com/alfi_883/Wedding.html

OK. Apart from that?[;)] We love riding our bikes. We have three between us. “His, hers and ours!” So sometimes we go follow the leader on the two smaller (900cc) bikes and sometimes we go two up on the big bike. We have a camper trailer that folds out into a full queen sized bed that we tow behind the goldwing.

We are also very active in our local Ulysses bike club – not just going on the rides but also on the social committee and I write the monthly newsletter etc so that we can give something back rather than just let everyone else do the behind the scenes chores.

March / April we are riding across from Perth to Adelaide to Geelong to Nowra, Sydney, Brisbane back to Sydney, Cooma, Adelaide, Perth. 5 weeks of numb bum.[:D]

That’ll be a blast.
    Fibejebe.
    [:p]

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

Congratulations on the wedding, Fibejebe! I admit I was one of the perverts who went to the “wedding night” page- hehe. :o)

The whole day looked great Fibe- you must be very happy :) And I see you like wearing leather too!!

kay henry

Profile photo of RugbyfanRugbyfan
    @rugbyfan

My bio has most of it down. I am into sports pretty big time but I am concentrating on one at the present. I am a triathlete, so I train pretty hard for that. I guess that is what I do for fun. I also enjoy snow skiing, sailing and watching rugby (who would have guessed?).

My wife and 7 month old are part of the fun too. My son has been to 3 rugby games so far, the first at 2 months. Maybe he will follow in his daddies footsteps and play too.

Kay – are you going to ski in Austria in Feb. The season looks like it is getting better. A friend has just got back from Austria a week ago and caught the beginning of a major snow storm.

‘Eat rich food, barbeque a yuppie’

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

<div id="quote" class="quoteBox":)” title=”>:)” class=”bbcode_smiley” /> And I see you like wearing leather too!![:p][:p][:)]

Cheers
    [:)]
    PropertyGuRu
    Who want to be billionaire?

@kay-henry

Rugby, yeah, I guess I’ll be skiing- even though I’ve never done so :) I’ve never actually been out of Australia- so this will be all new for me.

I am going to hang out with the charming miss monika- she lives there, so we’ll be doing some wintery things- plus the usual things- going to bdsm gigs there, spending time with her friends, and making up for the time we’ve been away from each other [:X]

kay henry

@matt-p

u forgot to mention that work is fun for u kay [:p]

Cheers Matt

Profile photo of ActTodayActToday
    Participant
    @acttoday

We’ve been so busy lately that all we can manage for recreation is a ride to Freo for an ice cream. [:I]
    For several months each year we usually find we have a garden somewhere that needs to be put right and even though it is improving a purchase we still manage to get some enjoyment out of it.

If I knew then what I know now……….you know how it goes

@kay-henry

Seems like we have some vast interest amongst the group :O)

And yes, Matt- i do love my work, but I said we couldn’t talk about work for this topic [:p]

I also like playing my harmonica, going for long drives, spending time with my family when I can- but they are far away, so it only happens a few times a year :o(

Come on folks- what makes you happy? What gives you that liberated feeling and takes the pressures off you?

Let’s face it… whilst we all love property, being in so much debt etc, can be a pressure. What do we do to alleviate that, and feel the joy of life?

kay henry

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

I love playing with my puppy dogs!! [:D][:)][:p] Although I need 5 hands to do so effectively.[8]

Cheers
    Mel

@fibejebe

And I see you like wearing leather too!!
    kay henry

Leather on a motorbike is a safety thing, not a sexy thing. Now, maybe I should start wearing it in the bedroom too ….. whaddayareckon??
    [:D]

@kay-henry

Well now, i dunno, Fibe :) some people like wearing rubber gloves to do the washing up. But the people I know where it because it feels so nice (latex).

I personally love leather on myself (it smells great, and it feels strong and tough) and I love latex on my gal (very smooth and sexy!)

Mel’s puppies like wearing leather too :))

kay henry

@matt-p

haahah, is this true mel [?]

Cheers Matt

@fibejebe

Even my cat has a studded leather collar. Does that make him kinky? LMAO.

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

I love hanging out in cafes, reading the newspapers, occasional clubbing, bdsm events, and loving my gf to pieces :o)

Kay Henry..

Forgive my innocence,but, wot is BDSM EVENTS, me, i can only guess BonDage and SadoMasochistic Event’s,[}:)] but hey.. i have a ‘fertile imagination’

actually……..what is it really ??

Me.. i put the Fun in Disfunctional [8)]

Fun is usaully movies, dinner, walks/jogs along the river or beachside, spending time with my wife and son and respective families

REDWING

“The man that thinks at 5o as he did when he was 20 has wasted 30 years of his life”

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Ha ha.ha.. just read one of the other post’s
    Do you bring your own Gimp or buy one at the door ? : )

Used to work at a Club in Northbridge ( Perth WA ) when i was younger ,where once a month they had events such as these, some night’s was members only and locked doors.. They even had an Extreme Team “Ouch”

How’s the song go..” It’s a fine line between pleasure and Pain”

REDWING

“The man that thinks at 5o as he did when he was 20 has wasted 30 years of his life”

@matt-p
    Originally posted by Fibejebe:

Even my cat has a studded leather collar. Does that make him kinky? LMAO.

hahaha, hmmm mabye he is olny kiny when other cats come over [:p]

Cheers Matt

Profile photo of RugbyfanRugbyfan
    @rugbyfan
    Originally posted by redwing:

Used to work at a Club in Northbridge ( Perth WA ) when i was younger ,where once a month they had events such as these, some night’s was members only and locked doors.. They even had an Extreme Team “Ouch”

It wasn’t the Red Lion was it[:p][:p][:p]

‘Eat rich food, barbeque a yuppie’

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear
    Mel’s puppies like wearing leather too :))

Most of them have leather collars! You can actually get a really nice leather jumper for the dogs to keep them warm and they look so cute. However, whenever we’ve put any sort of jumper on the dogs they manage to pull it off, so I haven’t wanted to lash out on expensive leather if they’re going to trash it!

Cheers
    Mel

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.