All Topics / Help Needed! / How to finance???

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of jackaroojackaroo
    @jackaroo

Hi, My wife and I have 3 investment properties and are looking to purchase some more. One of our properties has a 13% return P.A our second property has a 11% return and the third one is for sale and has a neutral return. I have a number of projects on the move at the moment which include the removal of 2 houses out to some land that we own in the country. Once these have finished we will sell one and I will be receiving a lump sum for the compleation of the other. We also are starting a renovation on a property in Redcliffe which will go on the market once complete. The reason I am listing off all this info is that I was wondering if anyone can suggest were to go for finance, to purchase some more positive cashflow properties. As I stand to earn about 50k from these projects.This is a conservative estimate but its just that an estimate. If anyone out their can give me a tip that would be just great.[;)]

Profile photo of Clint_2Clint_2
    Participant
    @clint_2

Hi Jackaroo,

What type of strategy are you planning to use to purchase you’re next couple of investments? Are you wanting to increase cashflow or build your asset column? Do you have a consistent source of income outside your property investments? All these things will have an impact on where you should go for finance.

I use a great mortgage broker who is able to provide fully disclosed wrap loans if that’s what you are looking to do.

My suggestion is to find someone who is able to give you a long term view of future possibilities, based on your property investing plans, rather than just getting the next loan through.

All the best with it!

Clint Glasgow

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Jackaroo, I’d contact one of the mortgage brokers on this forum, and run your income/assets/strategy etc. through them. They will let you know where you’re at, and can advise where to go from here.

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

Hi Jackaroo

I agree with clint, just see a mortgage broker. It is hard to answer you question without all the relevant info.

Maybe you are also asking will lenders take the $50k profit from these deals into account? Generally, probably not until you have been doing it for 2 years and can support it by tax returns. They would probably see it as a one off capital gain.

Terryw
    Discover Home Loans
    North Sydney
    [email protected]

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.