All Topics / Heads Up! / Book Review List

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Profile photo of Alex MAlex M
    Participant
    @alex-m

For anyone who's in the Sydney CBD area near Central, I just found 'Sell For More – "Secrets that will maximise the sale of your property"' by Gil Davis ("One of Australia's most successful agents" – that's written on the cover ; ) for $2.99 at Basement Books, Henry Deane Plaza.

I haven't read it yet, so can't give a review, but I might post a short review here after I read it. I'm hoping it's worth at least $2.99.

Profile photo of brecciasoundingbrecciasounding
    Participant
    @brecciasounding

<b>“As a Man Thinketh”</b>
    By James Allen,
    a book over 100yrs old reprinted numerous times, now printed as, “As a Man Thinks” and “As a Woman Thinks”,
    Primarily about the benefits of positive thinking and you sow, so shall you reap, very interesting !
    8/10
    <font color=”red”>REDWING</font>
    “Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

This is interesting. Is this still available?

Profile photo of brecciasoundingbrecciasounding
    Participant
    @brecciasounding

Nice book list. I have the others already. Now, I want to look for the others listed. Thanks for sharing.

Profile photo of Sam30Sam30
    Participant
    @sam30

Hello All! I am new to property investing. I was wondering if you could give me some recommendations on good books for beginners like me. I am more particular in buying properties and have them on rental agreement. Any ideas?

TIA

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.