All Topics / Help Needed! / Mentor Needed

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of RoyARosalesRoyARosales
    @royarosales

Hello to anyone listening or reading.

I’m new to the game of investing but I am eager to start and learn as I go. Though Ive read many books and newsletters I still feel a little lost. A lot of you have propbably felt this same thing when you first started. So I am looking for a mentor to guide me along the way. Somebody with experience and has been successful in the ‘game’.

Though I’m not offering any money what i do offer and will offer is a promise. A promise that i will do the same and mentor somebody else in need. If anyone is interested please call contact by email or call me on 0412785567. Thanks

Roy

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

That isn’t good enough Roy.

If you have the good fortune to get the opportunity to learn from someone else’s experience the least you have to promise to pay in return is to in turn do the same for (at the very least) TWO others, not one. [:D]

It would also be helpful if you were to mention where you live.

If in Sydney you could join the group which meets in Five Dock to see whether you can get some assistance there. S.I.S. is a regular there as is PropertyGuru.

Pisces

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

Welcome to forum,

Check out this post

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6763

Cheers
    [:)]
    PropertyGuRu
    Who want to be billionaire?

Profile photo of atplummeratplummer
    Participant
    @atplummer

Hi Roy! Know exactly how you feel as we are in the same boat. Check out this website http://www.mintgroup.com.au We just had an appointment with Chris White, the property advisor and Lynda Loong, a chartered accountant. They helped clear a lot of the cluster that we read in the various books.

Hey Pisces, would love to meet a the group if that’s possible. Would really appreciate it if you could let me know the date, place and time. My email is [email protected] Thanks!!! [:D]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.