All Topics / Forum Frolic / Hellfire Club

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 104 total)
  • Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

I am reading a lot about this club. Who is going there? All are invited?[;)] More information please!

[}:)][}:)]

Cheers
    [:)]
    PropertyGuRu
    Who want to be billionaire?

Profile photo of ShusharShushar
    @shushar

Very good question!

Kay?

Profile photo of Matt PMatt P
    @matt-p

do u want to give us a basic run down PG, i havn’t even hear of them before [?][?]

Cheers Matt

“If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.”

“Isn’t it time for a change?”

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

Folks,

Hellfire is a fetish/bdsm club. People go there, wear fetish gear- latex, leather, pvc, corsets- whatever. Fetish gear is no big deal these days- watch Rage or a music show, and most of the bands will be wearing something black and shiny :) wearing black at the club- if people have no fetish gear- is mandatory. You wouldn’t want to stick out like a sore thumb there. and given that it’s a fetish scene, it creates a particular environment.

It’s a community club- for people involved in the fetish/bdsm scene. It used to be a club for general members of society to just come and stare at people, but now it’s more of a community thing- for people who are interested in, or involved in, the fetish scene- not just for people who want to gawk at anything different. New people need to enter there with a bit of humility- and respect others who might be different than yourself :)

I love it- i’ve been hanging out in the fetish scene for about 5 years- yay! It’s all good, old-fashioned fun ;)

kay henry

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

Can I come? [:I][:p]

Cheers
    PropertyGuRu

Profile photo of RiskyRisky
    @risky

Is that where they tie you up and whip you [:D]
    Oooh i like it [:p][8D][:X]

I thought i was wrong once, but i was mistaken !

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

Hi Kay,

When is your next whipping session, [:p]…
    Properytguru and me want to be hurt [:p]…
    And want to have tsk tsk from your whip… [:p][:D][}:)]

Cheers,
    sis

People 4get that by saving just $3 a day & investing it sensibly
    over a working life, you’ll end up with around $1 million

@kay-henry

Fellows,

Sadly, I think you’ll have to live out those fantasies elsewhere- you’re my property friends- my mind would be dreaming about depreciation allowances, tax returns, etc etc. I respect you too much to hurt you [:)]

Anyt person can go to Hellfire, but if you go in there and start giggling and asking people to whip you, the only person who would respond would be a bouncer who would hurl you out :)

Really though- it’s just a place I hang with my friends. Some people hang out with tennis players, and I hang out with fetishists!

kay henry

Participant
    @propertyguru
    Really though- it’s just a place I hang with my friends. Some people hang out with tennis players, and I hang out with fetishists!

[:D][:D] I don’t hang out with anything! ha ha![:D]

Anyt person can go to Hellfire, but if you go in there and start giggling and asking people to whip you, the only person who would respond would be a bouncer who would hurl you out :)

I won’t giggle there Kay! What’s the entrance fees there? [:)]

Cheers
    PropertyGuRu

@matt-p

hopefully mates rates [:p][:p]

Cheers Matt

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing
    Originally posted by kay henry:

Folks,

Hellfire is a fetish/bdsm club. People go there, wear fetish gear- latex, leather, pvc, corsets- whatever. Fetish gear is no big deal these days- watch Rage or a music show, and most of the bands will be wearing something black and shiny :) wearing black at the club- if people have no fetish gear- is mandatory. You wouldn’t want to stick out like a sore thumb there. and given that it’s a fetish scene, it creates a particular environment.

It’s a community club- for people involved in the fetish/bdsm scene. It used to be a club for general members of society to just come and stare at people, but now it’s more of a community thing- for people who are interested in, or involved in, the fetish scene- not just for people who want to gawk at anything different. New people need to enter there with a bit of humility- and respect others who might be different than yourself :)

I love it- i’ve been hanging out in the fetish scene for about 5 years- yay! It’s all good, old-fashioned fun ;)

kay henry

You could go wearing “white” and be different from everyone else, just to ‘shock them’ [}:)]

REDWING

“The man that thinks at 5o as he did when he was 20 has wasted 30 years of his life”

Profile photo of claude_19633707claude_19633707
    Participant
    @claude_19633707

Hi Guru,

The hellfire club is a bondage venue,maybe

Participant
    @claude_19633707

Sorry Folks,

Clicked on wrong button……The hellfire is a bondage club,for some of us these places are where we TIE up some of our best deals[:)].Loved your reply kay i have been in the scene for about the same time and yes it is a place to hang out with like minded people.If there was a club the property people hung out at, i would go for the same reason…..enjoyment.
    Are there any in melb???
    sincerly yours
    Claude

Participant
    @propertyguru

Claude welcome to forum![:)] Now we have two BDSM people in our forum. May be need to start new forum area for this soon.. [}:)][;)][:o)]

Cheers
    PropertyGuRu
    I want to be billionaire! [;)]

@matt-p

haha, and what r u gonna me moderator PG [:p]

Cheers Matt

@kay-henry

Claude, we probably know one another- i’ve spent some time on the scene in melby too :) Sydney has a more clubby scene though- which i’m happy with- hush etc didn’t quite cut it with me :O(

kay henry

Participant
    @claude_19633707

hmmm….. maybe we have met kay[:)]i agree about hush so very very tame,i must get up to syd and check it out.

regards
    Claude

Participant
    @propertyguru

What If we organise our Sydney property meeting in bdsm club? [:D] How many poeple coming there?[:o)]

Cheers
    PropertyGuRu
    I want to be billionaire! [;)]

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

Plenty of people will come…

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Cheers,
    sis

People 4get that by saving just $3 a day & investing it sensibly
    over a working life, you’ll end up with around $1 million

@matt-p

haha, that would be a very interesting meeting… i guess thats another way at looking at property [:p]

Cheers Matt

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 104 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.