All Topics / Opinionated! / Dynamic Duo’s good little earner

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 49 total)
  • Profile photo of RiskyRisky
    @risky

Make a new post saying, “Send me $1.00 and ill email you the details of the deals” The most you could lose is the $25.00 you paid for the details and the profit is endless .[^] This must be networking , although i would personally struggle with the ethics of it .[V]

I thought i was wrong once, but i was mistaken !

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry
    Originally posted by Rugbyfan:

No different I suppose to a number of wineries in various regions of Australia. They charge $5 for tastings to weed out the people who have no intention of purchasing a bottle of wine from their cellardoor.

‘Eat rich food, barbeque a yuppie’

Rugby: can you just stand there drinking all day for 5 bucks? It would be cheaper than buying a bottle.

kay henry

Profile photo of DevoDevo
    @devo

Two commonly known get rich principles:

1. invent something once that can be copied and sold on mass e.g. software

or

2. compounding.

I think we’ve experienced no. 2 here. But I certainly don’t begrudge it because as has already been quoted, there’s no such thing as a free lunch and it is fair that people are compensated for their time. Just thinking about it, $$$$ are a natural filtering mechanisism and sorts the burleys from the shirleys[:D]

Cheers
    Devo

Profile photo of ShusharShushar
    @shushar

I think it does come down to ethics.

My understanding that these guys are part of the MAP, so are probably doing alot of research into +ve cashflow properties.

Time=Money

Many people on the forum are asking where you can find +ve cashflow properties and seem to expect this advice for nothing.

If paying $25 saves me alot of time, then I think it is money well spent.

How much would it cost in time to reply to everyone who says I’m interested??

My expectation is that once all the properties are taken, the post will be removed.

Maybe I’m naive but I have faith in the Steve and the MAP participants.

Shushar

“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney

Profile photo of RugbyfanRugbyfan
    @rugbyfan

Excuse my ignorance, but WTF does MAP stand for?

Kay – great idea in principle but as most of these wineries probably only have a half dozen or dozen different types of wines, it wouldn’t take too long to try them all and you can’t hang around for ever!. BTW a tasting is only supposed to be about 20 – 30 mls.

‘Eat rich food, barbeque a yuppie’

Profile photo of AUSPROPAUSPROP
    Participant
    @ausprop

Rugbyfan – how would you feel about paying $5 to walk into Liquorland?

@kay-henry

Rugby, call me gauche, but i thought one would just sip politely on the proffered wines, and then gently slip down to the cellar, lay down under the wine kegs, open one’s mouth, and turn the tap on.

MAP = Millionaire’s Apprenticeship Program- “controlling” $1 million of property.

Profile photo of Prop ProProp Pro
    @prop-pro

Apparently all these properties have been sold. If all have been sold in one day, it would be great if one of those 549 people who read the post could drop a line a say that they did purchase one, and what the deal looked like.

Cheers
    Prop Pro

Profile photo of WAFWAF
    @waf

Figures,
    I was to late and properties had been sold, but all ranged from 55-105K and had COCR returns of between 10 & 48% based on 80% finance at 6% all residential houses (one strata unit). I think all had a rental occupancy of 90-100%

I was impressed

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Shesh…

Talk about an interesting post. Note that I have moved it to opinionated as it is better suited there.

The idea behind the $25 is simply to stop the time wasters from e-mailing and doing nothing. I’d imagine that if you went on to buy then the fee would be rebated.

B&T asked that if I was doing it, what would I do and I replied strata the replies between those who were genuine and those who weren’t. The best way to do this… ask for a nominal fee. I never said the amount though (well, I can’t recall saying it).

As for making the deals public… you’re kidding right? That would be an insult for those who did pay. Forget it!

Personally, being privy to the amount of work that these guys have done to find the deals, paying a nominal fee to have a deal presented and the numbers analysed would be a good if not great way to leverage time.

I guess some people see opportunity, others don’t.

Bye,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

Greetings.

Geees, I wish I had thought of it!!!!!!!! The amount of time that tyre kickers have wasted my time, and mean while the properties get sold on anyway while im dealing with tyre kickers is amazing. I know how much it has cost me to find what I find, and we are looking in the thousands, but every one still wants it for nothing. One thing I will say, if some one says they are with MAP they get sold why is this? I have found many properties and feel I haven’t come across one serious purchaser. I must be doing something wrong[8]

Regards Bear

Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

Hang in there “green”Bear, it is all a learning curve.

Maybe you should start building up a database of serious people (that maybe only get onto your list for a fee) that you contact when you find deals rather than in a forum that leaves you open to a large portion of tyre kickers.

Also tyre kickers are not as bad as they seem, we all do it to the agents juts to check out what is in the market and to see what other investors think is a good deal. It is a way of measuring ourseleves.

But like I said hang in there.

Cheers
    Leigh K[:D]

Carve your own path and lead the way …

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

yeah , thought about that liegh , but i dont wana be a spotter as such , i wana be a investor and im just trying to get more funds togther to do so , so far i have spent much money on finding them, and im getting better at finding them , but im not even getting my money back, but i must say , atleast i got an excuse to get away ……….LOL

Regards Bear

Profile photo of Elysium-MElysium-M
    @elysium-m

Hey kay henry and rugby (and even bear, if you’re feeling discouraged and need a glass of vino),

I’ve discovered an even better deal so you don’t have to go to the cellardoor to pay $5 for all you can drink.

Send me a private message, plus a $1 fee (to weed out the tyre kickers), and I’ll tell you. [:p]

But seriously (actually, I’m not) – just pop down to your local Vintage Cellars. They usually have a few bottles for quaffing down in the tasting corner. Not necessarily premium plonk, but it’s still decent stuff. Besides, you don’t have to drive all the way into the countryside to the cellardoor, then realise that you’re way over the limit and need to take an $80 taxi ride home!!

Cheers
    Elysium-M

Profile photo of elveselves
    @elves

I couldnt find the thread/messsage so I thought it was removed.

I will add this. There is another web site that offers positive cash flow properties, you have to send details, but I didnt pay any fees,and I get email notification of new properties.

You can check the property register, you can ask area, for instance in this case: Town and beachfront was given to me.

A property register is not a new concept, what they get out of it, commission, fees- onsellers essentially.

cheers

Elves

@kay-henry

Elysium- thanks for the wine tip :o) Mostly i don’t drink actually- it makes me a bit sick, and I don’t really like the taste of wine, beer, champagne. Occasionally, i’ll have a lemon ruski or something to mask the taste of alcohol.

Three weeks until i go to austria, so i’m trying to deny temptation in a variety of ways :)))

kay henry

Profile photo of FatBoyFatBoy
    @fatboy

Bet we don’t see them though…

Meh, i’d rather find my own, that way if i fall on my face it’s all my own doing…

Cheers,
    Paul…

“I want to be rich, and stupidly happy – so far i’ve only managed to achieve the stupid part…”

Profile photo of Matt PMatt P
    @matt-p

u have a lot of chins in that smile kay [:p] sounds like a great trip [;)]

Cheers Matt

“If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.”

“Isn’t it time for a change?”

@kay-henry

Yeah Matt- 3 chins now, but a few more weeks at the gym, and I’ll be known as “buff henry” hehe.

kay henry

Profile photo of Matt PMatt P
    @matt-p

hmm.. better be careful what i say then [:p]

Cheers Matt

“If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.”

“Isn’t it time for a change?”

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.