Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of ToolsTools
    Participant
    @tools

Hi guys.
    I had to create a couple of new users as I was having trouble logging in with my regular one.Is there a way I can delete these,as the system will only accept one user per email address,and I need to change my regular id to link with my regular email.Make sense?

Tools

Profile photo of Matt PMatt P
    @matt-p

To change your email, go into the profile you want, change your email to the one your want, and confirmation email will be sent, there will be a lin in it to confirm your new address.

Cheers Matt

“If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.”

“Isn’t it time for a change?”

Profile photo of ToolsTools
    Participant
    @tools

thanks Matt…only prob is email address is already being used for one of the other profiles,so I need to delete the oither profiles to free up the address.

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Tools., maybe divert one of the other profiles to a different address (create a temp hotmail or yahoo one or something), so you can free up the one you want to use.

A lot of stuffing around, but unless Admin can give you any other advice, that’s the way I’d do it.

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.