All Topics / Opinionated! / Advertising exceptions

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

Thanks Redwing

And I think that sums it all up.

Kisses & Hugs all round[:X][^][:X][^]

Carve your own path and lead the way …

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Why is it when I add my opinion it is seen as suggesting that someone else’s is invalid? [:(]

I don’t want or desire Leigh to have the same opinion as me, I was just giving clarification to the issue at hand from my perspective.

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

It’s all good, Steve :O)

I guess tha because you own the forum, you tend to be seen as setting the agenda- it’s hard to be equal to someone that owns the forum. It’s like we are tenants and you are the landlord. And some of us are probably more like squatters :O)

I think it’s great if we are all equal- yay for equality and different opinions! I think it’s really good if we can speak our minds and not be called “tyrekickers” or “negative” or whatever. Most of the people I see posting here are not negative, and I think we all need the freedom to speak our minds- in the appropriate way- about things that matter to us :)

Thanks Steve!

kay henry

Profile photo of Matt PMatt P
    @matt-p

its probably a ratio of 99% +ve to 1% -ve, not sure but of course there is always going to be the odd negative person in a crowd [}:)]

Cheers Matt

“If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.”

“Isn’t it time for a change?”

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

Is it really rules for some and not for others tho? I don’t think it has ever been said that NO-ONE can advertise, I think what has been said is NO-ONE is to advertise without PERMISSION. I must say I can’t see anything wrong with that in principle. I don’t have a problem with MAP people or anyone else advertising on here with permission. In fact I have seen advertising go thru the forum unnoticed and they got way with it. I do have a problem tho with passes by not giving back to the forum but claiming the rewards from it. It goes against what I believe Steve Teaches also.

Regards Bear

Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

OK I need to put an end this as I now feel really bad about unburdening myself in public[:I]

Steve sent me a personal message yesterday explaining his reasons for allowing the dynamicduo to have advertising space. Initially I wasn’t going to make this public for, I’m sure the sames reasons that Steve has chosen not to make it public. BUT, the DD provide Steve with alot of assistance behind the scenes and Steve feels that letting them put their deals up is a small way he can return the favour to them.

So I apologise to Steve for making him feel as though I was attacking him (not his words) and to DD.

Cheers
    Leigh K[:D]

Carve your own path and lead the way …

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.