All Topics / Site Problems / Feedback / Weird time tags for posts

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of Elysium-MElysium-M
    @elysium-m

Hey I just noticed that there’s a whole bunch of posts which are date tagged 15 Jan 2004, but time tagged 1600 hours and other late afternoon times. Given that it’s only 11.30pm in Perth, and the wee hours of the morning over east, something weird’s going on.

Or maybe I’ve been abducted by aliens and lost track of most of the day…

Profile photo of muppetmuppet
    @muppet

Hi Elysium

Yeah I noticed that to.

However when I posted from this side of the Tasman the postings were correctly dated.

However because they were correctly dated, instead of going to the top of the list they were listed BEHIND all the incorrectly dated postings.

I could have played merry hell with everyone’s posting.
    However from the goodness of my heart I decided enough was enough, signed off, went home and watched TV.

Regards

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

Hi Guys,

From about 5ish pm 14th January Eastern Australian Time till 5ish pm today (15th January Eastern Australian Time) The time lapse error on the Forum Board will continue until the time lapse has occured and finished.

Though for some other reason, some members are not able to send any post at all, (but instead recieve a flood warning message) Though some forum members, seem to have no problems for some reason.

The Crew at Property Investing have gone ahead and noted the problem and are seeing what happens in the next 24 hours. Problem should be fixed. [:)] (just a time lapse problem)

Cheers,
    sis

People 4get that by saving just $3 a day & investing it sensibly
    over a working life, you’ll end up with around $1 million

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Participant
    @administrator

SIS,

You got it in one.

We corrected a server time error, then didn’t notice (for a few hours) that the forum times had been adjusted to compensate and were now a day ahead. You would have got one post in before flood control kicked in!!

I fixed it yesterday but some of you will still suffer flood control issued for a few hours more.

I am sorry!

Alister
    Webslave
    PropertyInvesting.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.