All Topics / General Property / Cave living!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of Elysium-MElysium-M
    @elysium-m

Hey what’s good for sensible hobbits has got to be good for humans, as long as the roofs are not too low! [;)]

What’s the Hellfire Club all about? Sounds sinister. Or risque?

Cheers
    Elysium-M

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

There was a thread here a while back about Lightning Ridge and the dugouts there.

This isn’t lightning ridge- it’s White Cliffs. Thought I’d post this link, as it’s a lovely little dugout cut out from the earth. It must be cool inside- that’s why dogs go and lie under the house when it’s too hot :o))

http://www.ljhooker.com.au/property_listing.php?id=362227&type=residential&category=buy&a=1074042409

kay henry

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Would make a good dungeon, Kay.
    (At the very least a palace compared with Saddam Hussein’s hole in the ground).

In fact I am going to a party next Sunday where I believe a couple who used to perform at the Hell’s Club (or whatever it is called) also will attend.

Or, at least I think they might be. They are at Byron Bay at the moment and returning to Sydney this Saturday so chances are they will be able to make it to that gathering. (which by the way is a respectable gathering, no whips allowed).

These people may see it as an opportunity to run a holiday dungeon . Would you like me to mention the property to them Kay ?

Rather than mentioning L.J. Hooker’s website I will refer them to you.

Are you prepared to share the spotter’s fee with me ?

Cheers,

Pisces133

Profile photo of RugbyfanRugbyfan
    @rugbyfan

Are you refering to the Hellfire club near Central Station. That brings back memories………[}:)][}:)][}:)]!!!!!

Just jokin[;)]

‘Eat rich food, barbeque a yuppie’

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Regent st I think it used to be.

Kay tells us that it is no longer going. There is a similar club (somewhere) in Kings Cross trading one day a week so Kay tells us.

Pisces133

@kay-henry

Elysium,

In the likely risk of being chucked off, I’ll pvt msg you re your question :o) Suffice to say nothing I would be involved in would be sinister, and I guess risque is in the eye of the beholder :O) I just like going out, dressing up and hanging with my friends. The places I go would be no more sinister than so0me of the property seminars that people attend :) Now some of them- totally scarey!

kay henry

Profile photo of _se7en__se7en_
    @_se7en_

What does “Permissive Occupancy Lease” mean/involve??

@kay-henry

se7en, info regarding permissive occupancy lease:

http://www.dlwc.nsw.gov.au/landnsw/llsd/licences.html#permoc

kay henry

Profile photo of Elysium-MElysium-M
    @elysium-m

Thanks kay henry. Of course, you know that my comment was made tongue in cheek, right? [;)]

Still waiting for my private message for a bit of illumination.

Cheers
    Elysium-M

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.