All Topics / Legal & Accounting / Where is this info

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of ActTodayActToday
    Participant
    @acttoday

I know David Femia posted his Accountant details and I know Steve had a link to questions you should ask when looking for an Accountant but I get no results from the search. Can someone please tell me where to find this info. I am having one of those really busy times with work and do not have a lot of spare time to hunt everywhere.
    Many thanks.

If I knew then what I know now……….you know how it goes

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

The link to the report you’re looking for is: https://www.propertyinvesting.com/accountability.html

Don’t know David’s details… perhaps do a member search using the Members option in the LH menu (you’ll need to be signed in).

Bye,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of ActTodayActToday
    Participant
    @acttoday

Many thanks Steve. I was having a truly rotten day and the search feature was not being co-operative[V] I have just tried to do a search again but cannot get the feature to open. I’ll send feedback.

Profile photo of ActTodayActToday
    Participant
    @acttoday

Hi Steve,
    The above link is regarding bank reconciliations. What I was after was your pattern listing questions to ask a prospective new accountant.
    I’ve tried search but can’t find it. I’ve tried two accountants over the past six months who have promised the world and delivered nothing so really need to get it right next time.[:(]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.