Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of giladgilad
    @gilad

Steve,
    I don’t understand how you paid between $50 and 100K for most of your properties. I’ve looked around and cant find anything for less than $120. Also, none have a positive cashflow.
    Can you help me?
    Regards, Gilad

Gilad Katz

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Gilad, I’ve seen many house prices of less than $100K. I guess it depends if you are confining your search area to x kms of major cities.

I’m not buying at the moment, but there are others on these forums that are, and are still finding the positive cashflow. If you search through some of the recent/older posts, you might come up with some good tips.

‘Good’ properties rarely make it to the internet, you need to be talking to the agents (talking, not emailing as well!)

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

I have just found 9 properties b/w $45,000 and 55,000 with possible rents 120-140 pw. Found block of flats with income asking for offers b/w 250-280k rent income 710pw, Executive house 170k possible rent $350+

They are out there, u just have to look. My experience is use the internet to research but not to find properties. Just hit the pavement and network.

Hope this helps

Regards Bear

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

Hi Gilad,

Positive Cash Flow properties are out there, they all dont come at cheap bargains, some can be found at reasonable price for particular suburbs. Mainly the cheaper properties are more +ve cashflow as the rental yeilds are much higher than average prices.

Though, they are out there, just spend some time looking, you will find them.

Cheers,
    sis

People 4get that by saving just $3 a day & investing it sensibly
    over a working life, you’ll end up with around $1 million

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

Bears,

Haven’t seen you around for a while- welcome back :o) It’s so great that you can find properties not on the net! I pretty much look exclusively on the net these days- even though I know it has its limitations :o)

gilad- even on the net, there are heaps of properties under 100k- go to realestate.com.au and do a search under 100k. Most RE’s have all their properties on the net these days if you wanna go to their websites. On realestate.com.au, all the places are with RE’s, and the site is linked to the RE’s, so you can go and check out other places on the RE’s books.

You can also go to the private sale sites- they don’t list with RE’s to save themselves the cash.

kay henry

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

Hi Kay

Maybe when i have BB i mite have more patinece for the hit mand miss ratio on the net , but with dial up its just to frustrating and time consuming to find the properties im looking at are sold already.

Regards Bear

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.