All Topics / General Property / Website Ideas

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of RobAdeRobAde
    @robade

Having searched for a number of properties on a variety of websites I was wondering if other people had any suggestions on what you would like to see on a property search site?

I for one, hate the lack of information and varying amounts of information are displayed on a particular website.

Interested to hear your comments

RobAde

Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

Hi Rob

Interesting topic!

I for one hate the lack of info, if you are going to have and use such a powerful resource use it well.

Quick story:
    We just sold our house before xmas and had the best agent in the world. We had professional photography inc. an interactive floor plan and the copy made me want to buy it. All land size info was included as well as a brief area description.

We sold our house exactly 2 weeks from signing the agency agreement – the first week was getting everything like advertising ready.

Now we are trying to buy a house in Sydney while we live in Melb and the web sites are sending me crazy, and the agents aren’t much better when you call … um I don’t really know what size the land is[8] What do you mean you don’t know-aaggghh!

The End

Personally one of my criteria is land size, as I intend to build a second rental on most of my properties in the future.

And photos … lots of photos.

Cheers
    Leigh K[:D]

Carve your own path and lead the way …

Profile photo of Matt PMatt P
    @matt-p

A photo thing, is something that really annoys me. Either there is no photos, or the few photos tat are there, are not good quality, not what you want them of, and can sometimes be decieving [:(!]

Cheers Matt

“If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.”

“Isn’t it time for a change?”

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

Not long ago we went to realestate.com.au with an idea to have some basic financial data collected and then formated in a generic PI.com report.

It’s a work in progress but there is plenty more to do to see it come to fruition.

Personaly, I’d like to see more of the ownership costs outlined to help with the number crunching, plus also info about likely rental.

Great topic of conversation though.

Cheers,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of RobAdeRobAde
    @robade

Totally agree, the photos are never of good quality, always hate how you always get different amounts of information on different properties.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.