All Topics / General Property / Property value database

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of GrantH_1974GrantH_1974
    @granth_1974

I am considering subdividing my current property at Daisy Hill in Queensland. The only problem is that I am having trouble finding good data on property values in the Daisy Hill/Shailer Park area. The REIQ site has suburb profiles on Brisbane but not on the Logan area.

Does anyone know a website or another service where I could get some accurate data about property prices in the area?[8)]

Profile photo of elveselves
    @elves

You can get information from I think it is residex, but you have to pay.

The prices in Logan have increased dramatically, properties are now over 210k and increasing, Daisy Hill is not far from these, but why dont you seek info out from a real estate agent?

Just to give you an idea. Don’t commit and be careful about exactly what you want to say, other wise they may want to do what you do. Vacant blocks of land in Logan are a rarity. (but nowhere near Sydney Prices)

On another note, large property may be what some investor is looking for, or a family. SAd really to split up land for the sake of the almightly dollar, but thems the beaks.

I guess I like space adn it is rapidly running out where I live.

Cheers

Lynn[8)]

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

If there are local agents they may have a website with photos ?

Pisces133

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.