All Topics / Legal & Accounting / Projection software

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of ToolsTools
    Participant
    @tools

Hey guys,
    does anyone know of any free (or cheap) software that does 25 year projections like property developers do?I am interested in calculating when a negative geared ip would become positive,given the current variables,and how this would be affected by changing some of the variables

Thanks,Tools.

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Hey Tools, I know that Somersoft’s PIA does the projections. I’m not sure what ‘cheap’ is to you, but I think you can get it for under $150. I think if you go to http://www.apimagazine.com.au they have some trial downloads of some software – they may do the figures for you.

Other than that, have a look in the recent threads (there were two from memory) on software – I think there are a few options in there that are free or low cost.

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of claude_19633707claude_19633707
    Participant
    @claude_19633707

Hey Tools,
    i know of one which is real good you can get from residex, it’s called residex analysts hope it helps

good luck
    claude

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school
    Originally posted by melbear:

I know that Somersoft’s PIA does the projections. I’m not sure what ‘cheap’ is to you, but I think you can get it for under $150.

There are trial versions of the PIA software, both for personal and professional. Professional is about $300.

Cheers,
    sis

People 4get that by saving just $3 a day & investing it sensibly
    over a working life, you’ll end up with around $1 million

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.