All Topics / Opinionated! / cash income

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Matt, don’t get stroppy. this is where I am coming from:

SIS said

‘Dont take it too serious on tax free income, if you do get caught you will get into a lot of trouble. This is something some banks will see as extra cash money you have available, but not all and most lenders will accept this.

The only way i know people have got round this is, that their primary job is taxed and is a real proof of income, the secondary job (cash in hand) is something the bank might consider.’

You replied with

‘don’t worry sis, i have a trick or two up my sleeve’
    after mentioning previously ‘tax free income here I come’.

This leads me to believe that you plan on earning cash money and not declaring it. As I said, it’s semantics, and could be completely not what you meant, but it’s how it’s come across.

Finally, nobody said you couldn’t have an opinion. I did not bag you for agreeing with Kay’s opinion – I was just questioning if your opinions were similar, or if you agreed that Kay could have her own.

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of Matt PMatt P
    @matt-p

sorry mel, didn’t mean for it come out like that….

Its just that FW, really annoyed me thats all.

And to clarify, mine opinion is similar to kays, i just don’t like looking into wraps, its just the way i see it.

And with the cash in the hand, this is the way most hospitality jobs pay, like bar work. And for someone like me going to uni, will help a lot, legal or not. There are a lot of people my age who do this don’t get me wrong.

Sorry about the post before mel.. [8)]

Cheers Matt

“If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.”

“Isn’t it time for a change?”

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.