All Topics / General Property / Is there still + IP in SA?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Profile photo of Rhino_2Rhino_2
    @rhino_2

Hello All,

This is the first time I have posted anything on the site. I have read countless pages of information and suggestions on most subjects with +IP here that has been helpfull. My question is, after going through heaps of threads I can’t seem to find any general locations where there is +IP in SA. I know I might be chasing my tail and that the question could have been asked 20 times before, but I would appreciate some guidance.

Thanks Rhino.[:I]

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

Hi Rhino,

There are +ve cashflow property deals everywhere depends on how you are going to service a loan, either be it 20% cash deposit or 100% fully financed. Keep looking you will find them.

Cheers,
    s.i.s

People 4get that by saving just $3 a day & investing it sensibly
    over a working life, you’ll end up with around $1 million

Profile photo of Rhino_2Rhino_2
    @rhino_2

Hi S.I.S,

Your right I’ve just got to keep doing as much research as possible. I guess I was just looking for a shorter road to getting there. Thanks for the reply and good luck.

Rhino[:I]

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

Hi Rhino, welcome.
    SIS is pretty special[^], but for the rest of us it’s a little harder to find CF+ IPs[:o)]

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Rhino in the current market where most places have boomed, you’re going to have to be a bit more creative in finding the deals – there aren’t as many as there used to be.

I’m not really looking, but it seems that people on this site do keep finding them.

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of shaunwalkershaunwalker
    @shaunwalker

I got told of at least three deals in SA last night. They are out there, but like mel i’m not really looking at the moment. Get creative ask friends ring heaps of RE agents, go to open houses etc. if you put the leg work in now it will pay off!
    good luck
    shaun

Profile photo of Rhino_2Rhino_2
    @rhino_2

Thanks guys for the tips. I will continue to source as much research as possible, as I’m looking to purchase now.

Cheers Rhino.[:)]

Profile photo of NateNate
    @nate

I’m also looking in SA, see my recent new topic post regarding Elizabeth. Maybe we could combine heads on this?

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

Maybe u guys should come to a REISA meeting 2nd tuesday of every month in Adelaide. THey just moved premises , so i cant remember the name of the venue. ITs free to attend and we all talk about real estate investing.

Regards Bear

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

Oh yeah , plenty of properties in SA that still meet the 11sec solution, every time i go out to find them i find them ;). So keep looking

Regards Bear

Profile photo of pennypenny
    @penny

[:)]Hi guys
    Am also new to this game,but very excited at the prospects of becoming PI. Have just bought block of land in port elliot SA(south coast) and are putting a house on it. I am hoping to sell when completed however realize will have to pay CGT on this. With the funds are hoping to buy another 2 blocks in same region in new housing development. Any suggestions on best strategies to do this ? Hope to hear from you all soon… Great site!

Profile photo of FibejebeFibejebe
    @fibejebe

Yep, we found a dozen or so a couple of weeks ago in a town in SA with a population of over 20,000 and a good stable industry plus additional employers. All met the 11 second rule. I wouldn’t buy site unseen tho. Was worthwhile talking to the real estate agents and getting a feel for the town.

Profile photo of NateNate
    @nate

But you’re not going to give us newbies any hints are you Fibejebe :-)

C’mon, just a little nudge?

Nate

Profile photo of FibejebeFibejebe
    @fibejebe
    Originally posted by nchattaway:

But you’re not going to give us newbies any hints are you Fibejebe :-)

C’mon, just a little nudge?

Nate

I cant. I know there is someone else on this board looking in the same town, and if I gave too much away and everyone on the board flooded the place, it would be really unfair on him.
    [8)][:X]

Profile photo of rogerramjetrogerramjet
    @rogerramjet

With the 11 second solution, this SA property only needs $20p/w rental income to be a winner! (I you can get a tennant willing to pay anything to live there :)

http://www.century21.com.au/officeplist.cfm?search=advanced&grpofcecode=SA30&officebrochure=Y&grplstno=SA308674

~~~~~~~~~
    I think that you’ve already given it away, Fibejebe. Only two towns in SA over 20000 and only one of them has an abundance of cf+ properties. Plenty to go around there though. Again, only problem there is getting tennants.

Cheers,
    Mike.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.