All Topics / Site Problems / Feedback / Correction needed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Admin., Go to ‘General Property section and thence to any thread which has several pages.

Go to say page 3 and then look at the top where it indicates which page one is on.

To the right there is a > and also a >>.
    If one clicks onto the > one will proceed to the next page.
    Click on >> and one will proceed to the very last page.

I want to point out that on the left handside there is a < but not a << which means that if one is on page 10 and wants to go back to page 1 one can only do that one page at a time.

In other words, the “<<” has been left out !!!

Pisces133

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Participant
    @administrator

Thanks Pisces, I’ll check that out. If I missed that then I am a very silly duffer.

Thanks for spotting it.

Note that to get back to the first page (even without that), you can always click on the box showing the total number of pages… it will throw up a dialog where you can enter the number 1, and voilá. you’re there.

Alister
    WebSlave
    PropertyInvesting.com

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Alister, I just tried clicking on that ‘button’ and my computer popped up with a runtime error. It’s similar to what I get when popups come, so I turned off my firewall, but still get the error. Is it just me?

Cheers
    Mel

PS. I just wanted to agree with the others that you’ve all done a fantastic job with the new look.[^]

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Participant
    @administrator

Folks,

Both these issues are fixed.

Firstly, the JavaScript error is gone.

Secondly, the << box appears – actually it always did!! as long as there are more than 3 pages in the thread. THat’s how it works.

Cheers,

Alister
    Webmaster
    PropertyInvesting.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.