All Topics / Site Problems / Feedback / I can’t find my PM

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

People are talking about the new personal message feature, but I cannot find mine! [:I]
    Mortgage Hunter has already directed me to the menu on the top left, but it says nothing about personal messages on there.
    May be I am just overlooking it (like I overlook items on the supermarket shelves) but if everyone can find their’s why can’t I find mine?[:(]
    Gee everyone is talking about sending loveletters to each other[:o)] and I am missing out here![:p]

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

EUREKA!!!!
    Not to worry. It’s [8D]now.
    You know why I didn’t discover my PM, cause I never logged in. DUH THat’s me, always so alert[:o)]and awake[|)], hadn’t even noticed the log-in thingie at the top right.
    I thought it was a bit awkward that every time I wanted to reply to someone’s post, I had to type in my username and password.
    Good thing I haven’t complained about that yet, tooooo embarrashing[:I][:I][:I]

Profile photo of Matt PMatt P
    @matt-p

haha, i know it is a bit annoying to have to log in everytime you got to this website. I was hoping they would do something about that…

Matt

“If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.”

“Isn’t it time for a change?”

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Participant
    @administrator

As always there’s a bug here and there to iron out…

You *should* be able to get automatically logged back in every time you visit the site… so if that’s not working let me get into the new week a bit (it’s Sunday now), and I’ll sort out why that’s not working.

Cheers,

Alister
    WebSlave
    PropertyInvesting.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.