All Topics / General Property / Investment Areas in the Sydney area

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of young.learneryoung.learner
    @young.learner

Hi,
    I am currently living in the north shore sydney suburbs, and am looking for a posotive cashflow investent property in Sydney. I have not been able to find many good properties, but i’m still searching. If someone has any advice please post it on this forum.

Thanks
    Karan

Profile photo of PropertyCount0PropertyCount0
    @propertycount0

Good luck!!

I haven’t found any in the city areas that I can easily aqcuire and are postive – reason, property prices seem to be too high!

Profile photo of RugbyfanRugbyfan
    @rugbyfan

Karan

I also live on the North Shore of Sydney and have realised VERY quickly that there is no residential real estate that meets the +ve cashflow criteria in the Sydney region. My suggestions to you is to go outside your comfort zone into areas that you may not have thought of ie. regional NSW (and other states).

The regional areas, whilst not necessarily attracting huge Cap. gains, will certainly offer a greater chance of +ve cash flow. Yields are generally higher in regional areas.

There has been talk in this forum of some bedsitters in the Kings X area being positive cash flow but the resale oportunities seem to be not as good as your average property.

Good luck with your searching and you never now what is around the corner[8)]

‘Eat rich food, barbeque a yuppie’

Profile photo of wannabe2wannabe2
    @wannabe2

not cash +ve but a great place to invest is in the wollondilly area around picton i live in wilton and the growth predicted for the next 5 years is around 13-15 % per year,prices are rising fast but are still cheaper than the rest of sydney with a lot of good benefits to investing here

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.