All Topics / Site Problems / Feedback / Now,where was i up to in this thread

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of royboyroyboy
    @royboy

My suggestion to make this great site even better is to have a small tick box attatched to each post I read so I can then easily see where I have read to in any particular thread. Lets face it with so much going on it takes ages to catch up even when you miss one day![B)][B)]Then you end up reading over what you read yesterday to find out the place to start again, this can be frustrating and very time consuming, and thats one thing I have little of to waste, unless this facility already exists and I havnt found it yet.Doh
    [xx(][xx(]

Lioudmila
    Success comes in CANS…..Not cannots

Profile photo of Matt PMatt P
    @matt-p

Haha, there is already a function of knowing which ones you have read. Next to the title of the Thread, there are little envelopes. It it is dark blue, then there has been a new reply made to that Topic. If it is light blue you have already read it. If it is dark orage, it is popular with a new reply. If it is a faded orange then it is popular and you have already read it.

Hope this helps [;)]

Matt

“If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.”

“Isn’t it time for a change?”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.